PLUG IN to CYMERTEK
Position: Oracle Database Administrator
And design your future…
Cymertek is looking for a Senior Oracle DBA to design, install and maintain complex databases including all aspects of high availability, backup/recovery, security, integrity, performance tuning, RAC and Dataguard. Assist with the development of DB standards and design new systems and procedures to make efficient use of available resources. Provide support and guidance to developers with database SQL and tuning and optimization. Provide primary problem management support by receiving, troubleshooting, and solving the daily problems reported by internal customers. Create and maintain complete documentation necessary for all systems and procedures. Assist with implementing more advanced database modules and features (e.g. replication, clustering, partitioning, etc.). Provide technical leadership and recommendation into the future direction of database technology.
Clearance Requirement: Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree with 8+ years Production Oracle DBA experience with equal experience using related database tools. 6+ Years 24X7 production support.
- Must have 5+ Years experience supporting many large databases.
- Must have done patching and upgrades of several databases. 5+ years with backup/recovery using RMAN, RAC or other tools.
- Industry experience with all things Oracle, including development tools and scripting languages.
- Possess strong technical and task/timeline oriented skills necessary to ensure projects are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Experience implementing new technologies and HA.
- Experience with Oracle Enterprise Cloud Control. Excellent problem solving skills and able to handle multiple issues.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers and clients.
- Well versed with Security and auditing. Able to design and implement foolproof security solutions.
- Solid performance tuning skills and able to diagnose problems quickly and efficiently.
Who We Are
In a sea of federal contractors, we stand out because of our commitment to our employees. Our vision is pretty straightforward – we’re building an environment that our team members simply don’t want to leave.
Cymertek is a growing small business with several diverse government contracts, supporting our nation’s information technology and cyber security strategy. We offer meaningful, challenging work using the latest technologies, paid training to make the best of your talents and grow your career, and a laid-back, inclusive atmosphere where you aren’t just another number. We are a long-term relationship company that invests in our employees, encourages professional and personal growth, and offers a phenomenal benefits package.
Email us at email@example.com or apply today: www.cymertek.com
- Excellent Salaries
- Flexible Work Schedule
- 10% - 401k Matching (Vested Immediately)
- 30 days Paid Leave/Holiday (No Use or Lose!)
- Medical/Dental/Vision - 100% employee coverage. ($1200 allowance - or a bonus)
- Long Term/Short Term Disability - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Life Insurance - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Paid Training
- No long, wordy reviews with tons of paperwork!!!
- Referral bonus program
Want to see what our employees think? Click here
REFER A FRIEND!
Let’s build a dream team together! We pay up to 10k in external referral fees for fully cleared hires. All resumes will be kept Top Secret Confidential! Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org