PLUG IN to CYMERTEK
And design your future…
Position: Senior Software Engineer
Cymertek is looking for ag motivated individual to build scalable, enterprise-grade web services. You will be responsible for server-side application development while providing expertise in the full software development life cycle, from concept and design to testing. Candidate will also need to perform functional, black box, regression, and performance testing of the middleware application to include using front-end applications that use the middleware application and testing the web service API. You will collaborate directly with customers to ensure our products meet and exceed operational requirements. The successful candidate will be a self-starter that demonstrates excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
Clearance Requirement: Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
Who We Are
- 20 years’ experience as a SWE in a technical role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years’ of additional SWE experience can substitute for a bachelor’s degree.
- Specific Positions Requirements:
- Experience with the following: Java 8 or greater REST web service frameworks JSON and XML parsing SVN/GIT Linux HTTP protocol Maven Apache Tomcat or other application servers MongoDB Spring JMS/ActiveMQ Micro-service architecture Shell scripting experience
In a sea of federal contractors, we stand out because of our commitment to our employees. Our vision is pretty straightforward – we’re building an environment that our team members simply don’t want to leave.
Cymertek is a growing small business with several diverse government contracts, supporting our nation’s information technology and cyber security strategy. We offer meaningful, challenging work using the latest technologies, paid training to make the best of your talents and grow your career, and a laid-back, inclusive atmosphere where you aren’t just another number. We are a long-term relationship company that invests in our employees, encourages professional and personal growth, and offers a phenomenal benefits package.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply today: www.cymertek.com
- Excellent Salaries
- Flexible Work Schedule
- 10% - 401k Matching (Vested Immediately)
- 30 days Paid Leave/Holiday (No Use or Lose!)
- Medical/Dental/Vision - 100% employee coverage. ($1200 allowance - or a bonus)
- Long Term/Short Term Disability - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Life Insurance - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Paid Training
- No long, wordy reviews with tons of paperwork!!!
- Referral bonus program
Want to see what our employees think? Click here
REFER A FRIEND!
Let’s build a dream team together! We pay up to 10k in external referral fees for fully cleared hires. All resumes will be kept Top Secret Confidential! Send resumes to email@example.com