PLUG IN to CYMERTEK
And design your future…
Position: Software Engineer
Cymertek is looking for a Software Engineer to join our team in support of an ongoing development effort. The candidate will work with a team of developers to provide development support for a middleware application, specifically creating and reviewing DX focus forms. Candidate will also provide system engineering support for agile development cycles to include: assisting with estimation, sprint deliverables, release notes, and monthly status reports. Other system engineering duties include requirements analysis, test case documentation including acceptance criteria for compliance certifications, STE/STN requirements, customer requirements, and long-term transition and decommissioning activities.
Clearance Requirement: Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
Who We Are
- 7years’ experience as a Software Developer in a technical role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years’ of additional SWE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
In a sea of federal contractors, we stand out because of our commitment to our employees. Our vision is pretty straightforward – we’re building an environment that our team members simply don’t want to leave.
Cymertek is a growing small business with several diverse government contracts, supporting our nation’s information technology and cyber security strategy. We offer meaningful, challenging work using the latest technologies, paid training to make the best of your talents and grow your career, and a laid-back, inclusive atmosphere where you aren’t just another number. We are a long-term relationship company that invests in our employees, encourages professional and personal growth, and offers a phenomenal benefits package.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply today: www.cymertek.com
- Excellent Salaries
- Flexible Work Schedule
- 10% - 401k Matching (Vested Immediately)
- 30 days Paid Leave/Holiday (No Use or Lose!)
- Medical/Dental/Vision - 100% employee coverage. ($1200 allowance - or a bonus)
- Long Term/Short Term Disability - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Life Insurance - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Paid Training
- No long, wordy reviews with tons of paperwork!!!
- Referral bonus program
Want to see what our employees think? Click here
REFER A FRIEND!
Let’s build a dream team together! We pay up to 10k in external referral fees for fully cleared hires. All resumes will be kept Top Secret Confidential! Send resumes to email@example.com