PLUG IN to CYMERTEK
Position: Principal Software Engineer
And design your future…
Cymertek is looking for a candidate with high aptitude to converse verbally and in writing for customer engagement as well as the ability to multi-task and experience in the below skill set.
Clearance Requirement: Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Bachelor's Degree in technical discipline
- AWS Amazon Cloud Infrastructure experience, both TC2S and commercial AWS: Provision Amazon VMs with Linux kernel, Setting up VPC, networking, subnets, security and load balancing on AWS and Integrate AWS network and security services with corporate on premise infrastructure.
- Kubernetes: Be able to build and integrate Kubernetes on AWS Infrastructure to leverage AWS load balancing and network security and build application deployments for Dockerized applications via yaml files
- Docker – to containerize applications into micro-services
- Server Apps: NiFi, Elasticsearch (database)
- Languages: Java, Python, Pig for analytics and SaltStack (for remote, parallel IT execution)
- OS: Linux and Windows
- Data Formats: JSON, Yaml and XML
- Documentation and knowledge-transfer: Atlassian Confluence, Jira and Xwiki low-side documentation
- Monitoring Tools: Containerized Prometheus, Containerized Kabana for Elasticsearch database
- For Containerization deployments: Helm Charts and Kubernetes Operators
- WebService Technologies: RESTFul Webservice API coding and Tomcat
- Jenkins – for deployment to cluster apps
Who We Are
In a sea of federal contractors, we stand out because of our commitment to our employees. Our vision is pretty straightforward – we’re building an environment that our team members simply don’t want to leave.
Cymertek is a growing small business with several diverse government contracts, supporting our nation’s information technology and cyber security strategy. We offer meaningful, challenging work using the latest technologies, paid training to make the best of your talents and grow your career, and a laid-back, inclusive atmosphere where you aren’t just another number. We are a long-term relationship company that invests in our employees, encourages professional and personal growth, and offers a phenomenal benefits package.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply today: www.cymertek.com
- Excellent Salaries
- Flexible Work Schedule
- 10% - 401k Matching (Vested Immediately)
- 30 days Paid Leave/Holiday (No Use or Lose!)
- Medical/Dental/Vision - 100% employee coverage. ($1200 allowance - or a bonus)
- Long Term/Short Term Disability - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Life Insurance - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Paid Training
- No long, wordy reviews with tons of paperwork!!!
- Referral bonus program
Want to see what our employees think? Click here
REFER A FRIEND!
Let’s build a dream team together! We pay up to 10k in external referral fees for fully cleared hires. All resumes will be kept Top Secret Confidential! Send resumes to email@example.com