PLUG IN to CYMERTEK
Position: Usability Engineer
And design your future…
Cymertek is looking for a Usability Engineer that specializes in front-end/UI testing. Current interface is written using Angular 5+ You will be responsible for user interface design based on user needs and requirements.
Clearance Requirement: Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Ten (10) years in this or related field and familiarity with task analyses, user interface design, and usability testing is required.
- Five (5) years user-centered design and testing experience is required. S
- hall have experience working closely with users (analysts) to research and document user profiles, analysis tasks, workflows, and user scenarios.
- Shall have experience working with users to collect and document user requirements, creating user interface design specifications, working closely with product designers and process engineers developing applications, conducting usability testing, and designing/developing user surveys to obtain user feedback.
- Bachelor's degree in cognitive and/or experimental psychology, human factors engineering, or an engineering related field (e.g. systems engineering, software engineering, business process engineering) is required. Four (4) years of additional experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's degree.
- Capabilities: Conduct usability testing and work closely with product designers and process engineers developing applications. Design and develop user surveys to obtain user feedback Use task experience in each of the usability and software engineering cycle phases (analysis, design, implementation, and deployment) to work closely with users (analysts) to research for and document user profiles, analysis tasks, workflows, and user scenarios; in order to create user interface design from specifications provided.
Who We Are
In a sea of federal contractors, we stand out because of our commitment to our employees. Our vision is pretty straightforward – we’re building an environment that our team members simply don’t want to leave.
Cymertek is a growing small business with several diverse government contracts, supporting our nation’s information technology and cyber security strategy. We offer meaningful, challenging work using the latest technologies, paid training to make the best of your talents and grow your career, and a laid-back, inclusive atmosphere where you aren’t just another number. We are a long-term relationship company that invests in our employees, encourages professional and personal growth, and offers a phenomenal benefits package.
Email us at email@example.com or apply today: www.cymertek.com
- Excellent Salaries
- Flexible Work Schedule
- 10% - 401k Matching (Vested Immediately)
- 30 days Paid Leave/Holiday (No Use or Lose!)
- Medical/Dental/Vision - 100% employee coverage. ($1200 allowance - or a bonus)
- Long Term/Short Term Disability - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Life Insurance - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Paid Training
- No long, wordy reviews with tons of paperwork!!!
- Referral bonus program
Want to see what our employees think? Click here
REFER A FRIEND!
Let’s build a dream team together! We pay up to 10k in external referral fees for fully cleared hires. All resumes will be kept Top Secret Confidential! Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org