PLUG IN to CYMERTEK
Position: Software Engineer with a focus on NLP
And design your future…
Cymertek is looking for a software engineer to join our KMS (Knowledge Management Solutions) Backend Services team, which creates the tools and services that enable creation, aggregation, and sharing of operation knowledge across multiple IC customers and partners. This position will be on the KEA (Knowledge Extraction & Analytics) team which provides the customer's corporate knowledge solution, RKS, to the IC cloud environments. This Software Engineer position will support the Entity Extraction portion of the team.
Clearance Requirement: Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science or related discipline) - and at least 7 years experience in a technical role required
- This software engineer should have experience with natural language processing (NLP) tools and workflows.
- The successful candidate has strong experience with Java application development.
- Also working in some machine learning, python is also needed.
- Any knowledge of SKLearn is also a plus.
- Familiarity with customer data sources and formats is a plus.
- Tech stack areas of experience/understanding would be: enterprise Java application dev, strong pluses are Docker, Kubernetes, Gitlab CI/CD, Python, and Kafka.
Who We Are
In a sea of federal contractors, we stand out because of our commitment to our employees. Our vision is pretty straightforward – we’re building an environment that our team members simply don’t want to leave.
Cymertek is a growing small business with several diverse government contracts, supporting our nation’s information technology and cyber security strategy. We offer meaningful, challenging work using the latest technologies, paid training to make the best of your talents and grow your career, and a laid-back, inclusive atmosphere where you aren’t just another number. We are a long-term relationship company that invests in our employees, encourages professional and personal growth, and offers a phenomenal benefits package.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply today: www.cymertek.com
- Excellent Salaries
- Flexible Work Schedule
- 10% - 401k Matching (Vested Immediately)
- 30 days Paid Leave/Holiday (No Use or Lose!)
- Medical/Dental/Vision - 100% employee coverage. ($1200 allowance - or a bonus)
- Long Term/Short Term Disability - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Life Insurance - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Paid Training
- No long, wordy reviews with tons of paperwork!!!
- Referral bonus program
Want to see what our employees think? Click here
REFER A FRIEND!
Let’s build a dream team together! We pay up to 10k in external referral fees for fully cleared hires. All resumes will be kept Top Secret Confidential! Send resumes to email@example.com