PLUG IN to CYMERTEK
And design your future…
Position: Agile Release Train Engineer
Cymertek is looking for a Release Train Engineer to join a high performing agile team that uses the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) methodology to support a nationally significant and fast-paced program. The Agile Release Train Engineer will serve as the leader for an Agile Release Train (ART) executing on a program implementing Large Scale SAFe. He/she will report to a Solution Train Engineer (STE) in the Large Scale SAFe structure and will facilitate the ART events and processes that assist the team in delivering value. The selected candidate will serve as a project engineer/project manager over the ART and focus on ensuring the ART's Feature commitments are met. This includes working with the teams to determine if teams will complete the Features, understand why something might not complete and help mitigate issues preventing Features from completing. The ART Engineer will facilitate horizontal and vertical communication across teams and identify any impediments that may hinder team progress while working mitigation plans as needed. The selected candidate will be responsible for sensing, determining, and leading discussions when issues need to be analyzed or triaged. Strong attention to detail and focus on task completion is critical.
Clearance Requirement: Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
Who We Are
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- At least 5 years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects
- Previous Release, Project, or Program Management experience
- Experience working with SAFe Agile software development teams and managing project deadlines (ideally in a Scrum Master, Product Owner, or Development Lead role)
- Experience with briefing leadership and/or customers of key status of project progression
- Experience communicating with and briefing status to external stakeholders, including customer/government representatives
- Experience-affecting change in organizations working towards agile adoption
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM), SAFe Scrum Master (SSM) or similar agile project management certification (PMI-ACP)
- Experience using agile project management tools (e.g. Jira, VersionOne, Rallye, IBM RTC)
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary development teams
- Must have the ability to understand technical concepts and communicate them effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, and time management skills are a must
In a sea of federal contractors, we stand out because of our commitment to our employees. Our vision is pretty straightforward – we’re building an environment that our team members simply don’t want to leave.
Cymertek is a growing small business with several diverse government contracts, supporting our nation’s information technology and cyber security strategy. We offer meaningful, challenging work using the latest technologies, paid training to make the best of your talents and grow your career, and a laid-back, inclusive atmosphere where you aren’t just another number. We are a long-term relationship company that invests in our employees, encourages professional and personal growth, and offers a phenomenal benefits package.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply today: www.cymertek.com
- Excellent Salaries
- Flexible Work Schedule
- 10% - 401k Matching (Vested Immediately)
- 30 days Paid Leave/Holiday (No Use or Lose!)
- Medical/Dental/Vision - 100% employee coverage. ($1200 allowance - or a bonus)
- Long Term/Short Term Disability - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Life Insurance - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Paid Training
- No long, wordy reviews with tons of paperwork!!!
- Referral bonus program
Want to see what our employees think? Click here
REFER A FRIEND!
Let’s build a dream team together! We pay up to 10k in external referral fees for fully cleared hires. All resumes will be kept Top Secret Confidential! Send resumes to email@example.com