PLUG IN to CYMERTEK
Position: Production Oracle Database Administrator
And design your future…
Cymertek is looking for a Senior Producetion Oracle DBA to design, install and maintain complex databases including all aspects of high availability, backup/recovery, security, integrity, performance tuning, RAC and Dataguard. Assist with the development of DB standards and design new systems and procedures to make efficient use of available resources. Provide support and guidance to developers with database SQL and tuning and optimization. Provide primary problem management support by receiving, troubleshooting, and solving the daily problems reported by internal customers. Create and maintain complete documentation necessary for all systems and procedures. Assist with implementing more advanced database modules and features (e.g. replication, clustering, partitioning, etc.). Provide technical leadership and recommendation into the future direction of database technology.
Clearance Requirement: Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline.
- 8+ years experience administering to, and engineering solutions with, Oracle’s database (12 – 19).
- Extensive experience with database maintenance and administration; as well as, the collection and interpretation of customer requirements relevant to database migration, troubleshooting, performance observation and tuning.
- Significant experience with the production and deployment of RAC, RMAN backup & recovery.
- Solid experience with DB security, DB Guard and / or DB Vault, Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control, label security, and data migration.
- Any experience with Oracle Exadata is encouraged.
- Must be an independent worker with strong communications skills.
Who We Are
In a sea of federal contractors, we stand out because of our commitment to our employees. Our vision is pretty straightforward – we’re building an environment that our team members simply don’t want to leave.
Cymertek is a growing small business with several diverse government contracts, supporting our nation’s information technology and cyber security strategy. We offer meaningful, challenging work using the latest technologies, paid training to make the best of your talents and grow your career, and a laid-back, inclusive atmosphere where you aren’t just another number. We are a long-term relationship company that invests in our employees, encourages professional and personal growth, and offers a phenomenal benefits package.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply today: www.cymertek.com
- Excellent Salaries
- Flexible Work Schedule
- 10% - 401k Matching (Vested Immediately)
- 30 days Paid Leave/Holiday (No Use or Lose!)
- Medical/Dental/Vision - 100% employee coverage. ($1200 allowance - or a bonus)
- Long Term/Short Term Disability - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Life Insurance - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Paid Training
- No long, wordy reviews with tons of paperwork!!!
- Referral bonus program
Want to see what our employees think? Click here
REFER A FRIEND!
Let’s build a dream team together! We pay up to 10k in external referral fees for fully cleared hires. All resumes will be kept Top Secret Confidential! Send resumes to email@example.com