PLUG IN to CYMERTEK
And design your future…
Position: Systems Integration Engineer
Cymertek is looking for a Systems Integration Engineer to join a high performing agile team that uses the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) methodology to support a nationally significant and fast-paced program. Program execution follows DEVOPS best practices and employs robust development, test and production environments. Test Driven Development (TDD) and test automation tools are utilized alongside a full suite of team collaboration tools. The program is focused on injecting new technology and adding advanced capabilities in support of an on-going operational system. The Systems Integration Engineer is needed to provide full lifecycle support activities from high-level requirements gathering, systems design input, and end-to-end system integration and deployment. He/she will develop and implement strategies to maintain and improve internal functionality, enhance performance with internal and external systems, protect critical data sets, and provide assessments of system and network vulnerabilities. The ideal candidate will have a strong system administration background and excellent communication skills and be well versed in current automation technologies to reduce manual intervention. He/she will be responsible for technical planning, system design and integration decisions, and risk evaluation, and will perform minimal amounts of racking and cabling, manually configuring devices, deployment of developed software, vendor firmware, COTS, and FOSS installations and updates when needed.
Clearance Requirement: Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
Who We Are
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Experience with one or more of the following: Systems-of-systems integration and development experience using the most up to date and potentially beta software packages.
- Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016 along with Server Core administration experience
- Wireshark Experience, with a focus on low level IP operations
- Microsoft MDT experience
- VMWare 6.7 experience
- Centos & Redhat 7.3 experience
- Experience with IP KVMs
- Powershell and PowerCLI
- Some knowledge of Python or REST APIs Containerization packages such as Docker or Kubernetes SALT, Puppet, CHEF, or Ansible Experience
In a sea of federal contractors, we stand out because of our commitment to our employees. Our vision is pretty straightforward – we’re building an environment that our team members simply don’t want to leave.
Cymertek is a growing small business with several diverse government contracts, supporting our nation’s information technology and cyber security strategy. We offer meaningful, challenging work using the latest technologies, paid training to make the best of your talents and grow your career, and a laid-back, inclusive atmosphere where you aren’t just another number. We are a long-term relationship company that invests in our employees, encourages professional and personal growth, and offers a phenomenal benefits package.
Email us at email@example.com or apply today: www.cymertek.com
- Excellent Salaries
- Flexible Work Schedule
- 10% - 401k Matching (Vested Immediately)
- 30 days Paid Leave/Holiday (No Use or Lose!)
- Medical/Dental/Vision - 100% employee coverage. ($1200 allowance - or a bonus)
- Long Term/Short Term Disability - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Life Insurance - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Paid Training
- No long, wordy reviews with tons of paperwork!!!
- Referral bonus program
Want to see what our employees think? Click here
REFER A FRIEND!
Let’s build a dream team together! We pay up to 10k in external referral fees for fully cleared hires. All resumes will be kept Top Secret Confidential! Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org