PLUG IN to CYMERTEK
Position: Cyber Security Engineer/Analyst
And design your future…
Cymertek is looking for a Cyber Security Engineer/Analyst to join our team and work in beautiful McLean, VA. This position will be responsible for supporting the engineering, design, development and implementation of a new Enterprise communication solution. The contractor shall provide cyber security engineering and will engage with the sponsor to ensure mapping of priorities.
Clearance Requirement: Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
Technical Skills/Education Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline
- At least 4 years professional experience as an analyst providing both technical expertise and common sense strategy to mission critical decision makers.
- Experience with the following:
- providing cyber security analysis
- reviewing the latest alerts to determine relevancy and urgency.
- working with project team to provide a cyber-defense capability
- running vulnerability scans
- experience-monitoring networks
- Windows/Linux operating system security
- Experience with both CISCO and Juniper network devices
- CERTIFICATION: One of the below REQUIRED
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Government Security Engineer (GSEC)
Who We Are
In a sea of federal contractors, we stand out because of our commitment to our employees. Our vision is pretty straightforward – we’re building an environment that our team members simply don’t want to leave.
Cymertek is a growing small business with several diverse government contracts, supporting our nation’s information technology and cyber security strategy. We offer meaningful, challenging work using the latest technologies, paid training to make the best of your talents and grow your career, and a laid-back, inclusive atmosphere where you aren’t just another number. We are a long-term relationship company that invests in our employees, encourages professional and personal growth, and offers a phenomenal benefits package.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply today: www.cymertek.com
- Excellent Salaries
- Flexible Work Schedule
- 10% - 401k Matching (Vested Immediately)
- 30 days Paid Leave/Holiday (No Use or Lose!)
- Medical/Dental/Vision - 100% employee coverage. ($1200 allowance - or a bonus)
- Long Term/Short Term Disability - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Life Insurance - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Paid Training
- No long, wordy reviews with tons of paperwork!!!
- Referral bonus program
Want to see what our employees think? Click here
REFER A FRIEND!
Let’s build a dream team together! We pay up to 10k in external referral fees for fully cleared hires. All resumes will be kept Top Secret Confidential! Send resumes to email@example.com