PLUG IN to CYMERTEK
And design your future…
Clearance Requirement: Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
PROGRAM SUMMARY: Do you enjoy being a part of small teams that work closely with the customer? Does big data pique your interest? Our Prototype Development Support program is looking for candidates with a strong mission focus to do new development and rapid prototyping. Someone who can figure out smarter, better ways to discover new targets or support mission analysis.
As a Principal Software Engineer, you will be part of a team that will be developing new ways to look at data and the software that generates the data. This is a full-stack position using corporate datastores as well as other technologies such as AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, and ElasticSearch. You will assist in developing the UI for the application as well as the middleware connectors. You will be part of the team developing the next generation of the flagship program in the organization.
- At least sixteen years of general experience in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline
- At least five years of experience in software-intensive projects and programs for government or industry customers.
- At least five years of the experience must have been as a software engineer supporting software architecture development, requirement analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (with both new and existing systems).
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or a related discipline may be substituted for four years of general experience. A master's degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline, may be substituted for an additional two years of general experience.
Who We Are
- Strong Experience in these following areas:
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Elasticsearch with DSL Query
- Experience with Gitlab
- Demonstrated experience in an Agile Development environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment.
In a sea of federal contractors, we stand out because of our commitment to our employees. Our vision is pretty straightforward – we’re building an environment that our team members simply don’t want to leave.
Cymertek is a growing small business with several diverse government contracts, supporting our nation’s information technology and cyber security strategy. We offer meaningful, challenging work using the latest technologies, paid training to make the best of your talents and grow your career, and a laid-back, inclusive atmosphere where you aren’t just another number. We are a long-term relationship company that invests in our employees, encourages professional and personal growth, and offers a phenomenal benefits package.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply today: www.cymertek.com
- Excellent Salaries
- Flexible Work Schedule
- 10% - 401k Matching (Vested Immediately)
- 30 days Paid Leave/Holiday (No Use or Lose!)
- Medical/Dental/Vision - 100% employee coverage. ($1200 allowance - or a bonus)
- Long Term/Short Term Disability - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Life Insurance - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Paid Training
- No long, wordy reviews with tons of paperwork!!!
- Referral bonus program
Want to see what our employees think? Click here
REFER A FRIEND!
Let’s build a dream team together! We pay up to 10k in external referral fees for fully cleared hires. All resumes will be kept Top Secret Confidential! Send resumes to email@example.com