PLUG IN to CYMERTEK
Position: Senior DevOps System Administrator
And design your future…
Cymertek is looking for a DevOps Engineer who will work collaboratively with the software engineering team to: deploy and operate the micro-services based system; help automate and streamline operations and processes; build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations; and troubleshoot and resolve issues in development, test and production environments.
Clearance Requirement: Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SA experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Certification such as CISSP, Network+ Certification, Security+ Certification, and A+ Certification
- Kubernetes and/or Docker knowledge and/or experience
- Nagios or Elastic/Kibana experience
- J2EE administration experience
- Oracle administration experience
Who We Are In a sea of federal contractors, we stand out because of our commitment to our employees. Our vision is pretty straightforward – we’re building an environment that our team members simply don’t want to leave.
Cymertek is a growing small business with several diverse government contracts, supporting our nation’s information technology and cyber security strategy. We offer meaningful, challenging work using the latest technologies, paid training to make the best of your talents and grow your career, and a laid-back, inclusive atmosphere where you aren’t just another number. We are a long-term relationship company that invests in our employees, encourages professional and personal growth, and offers a phenomenal benefits package.
Email us at email@example.com or apply today: www.cymertek.com
- Excellent Salaries
- Flexible Work Schedule
- 10% - 401k Matching (Vested Immediately)
- 30 days Paid Leave/Holiday (No Use or Lose!)
- Medical/Dental/Vision - 100% employee coverage. ($1200 allowance - or a bonus)
- Long Term/Short Term Disability - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Life Insurance - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Paid Training
- No long, wordy reviews with tons of paperwork!!!
- Referral bonus program
Want to see what our employees think? Click here
REFER A FRIEND!
Let’s build a dream team together! We pay up to 10k in external referral fees for fully cleared hires. All resumes will be kept Top Secret Confidential! Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org