PLUG IN to CYMERTEK
Position: Kubernetes Orchestration SME (Subject Matter Expert)
And design your future…
Cymertek is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to support an ongoing development effort on a contract based in Annapolis Junction, MD.
Clearance Requirement: Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- At least seven (7) years of experience as a software engineer and a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline is required.
- Required technical skills include: Ability to install, set up, develop, and manage automated configuration management tools such as SaltStack, Ansible, etc.
- Ability to install, set up, manage, and maintain Kubernetes (K8) clusters
- Ability to install and manage Docker and understand how it interacts with K8
- Ability to establish, develop, and manage blue/green application deployments with K8
- Familiarity with Jenkins and GitLab and similar automated integration and deployment tools
- Familiarity with Helm Charts Additional desired skills may include experience with: · Familiarity with Agile methodologies Scripting or development experience Knowledge of load balancers and load balancing techniques Familiarity with Docker Swarm Familiarity with Agency tools
Who We Are
In a sea of federal contractors, we stand out because of our commitment to our employees. Our vision is pretty straightforward – we’re building an environment that our team members simply don’t want to leave.
Cymertek is a growing small business with several diverse government contracts, supporting our nation’s information technology and cyber security strategy. We offer meaningful, challenging work using the latest technologies, paid training to make the best of your talents and grow your career, and a laid-back, inclusive atmosphere where you aren’t just another number. We are a long-term relationship company that invests in our employees, encourages professional and personal growth, and offers a phenomenal benefits package.
Email us at email@example.com or apply today: www.cymertek.com
- Excellent Salaries
- Flexible Work Schedule
- 10% - 401k Matching (Vested Immediately)
- 30 days Paid Leave/Holiday (No Use or Lose!)
- Medical/Dental/Vision - 100% employee coverage. ($1200 allowance - or a bonus)
- Long Term/Short Term Disability - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Life Insurance - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Paid Training
- No long, wordy reviews with tons of paperwork!!!
- Referral bonus program
Want to see what our employees think? Click here
REFER A FRIEND!
Let’s build a dream team together! We pay up to 10k in external referral fees for fully cleared hires. All resumes will be kept Top Secret Confidential! Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org