PLUG IN to CYMERTEK
And design your future…
Position: Systems Administrator/WatchDesk
Cymertek is looking for a Systems Administrator to provide support for a dynamic operational environment while maintaining the capability to interact with multiple levels of the Agencies organizations. The following roll will be responsible for supporting the current infrastructure by checking for system vulnerabilities and managing various Data flow / Watch desk projects. This position is also responsible for providing request management support, which can include but is not limited to, account creation, removal, transfer, grouping, password management, as well as storage allocation, locality, recovery, backup, and restoration, etc. Responsibilities also include support for Windows operating systems. Including installing and loading operating system software, troubleshoots, maintains integrity and configures network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance. This position will also need to provide detailed documentation.
Clearance Requirement: Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
Who We Are
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field. Five (5) additional years experience in a Systems Administrative or Watch Desk position can be substituted for a bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Systems Administrator or Watch Desk Analyst
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with Microsoft Windows operating systems administration and industry best practices.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience providing Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems
In a sea of federal contractors, we stand out because of our commitment to our employees. Our vision is pretty straightforward – we’re building an environment that our team members simply don’t want to leave.
Cymertek is a growing small business with several diverse government contracts, supporting our nation’s information technology and cyber security strategy. We offer meaningful, challenging work using the latest technologies, paid training to make the best of your talents and grow your career, and a laid-back, inclusive atmosphere where you aren’t just another number. We are a long-term relationship company that invests in our employees, encourages professional and personal growth, and offers a phenomenal benefits package.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply today: www.cymertek.com
- Excellent Salaries
- Flexible Work Schedule
- 10% - 401k Matching (Vested Immediately)
- 30 days Paid Leave/Holiday (No Use or Lose!)
- Medical/Dental/Vision - 100% employee coverage. ($1200 allowance - or a bonus)
- Long Term/Short Term Disability - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Life Insurance - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Paid Training
- No long, wordy reviews with tons of paperwork!!!
- Referral bonus program
Want to see what our employees think? Click here
REFER A FRIEND!
Let’s build a dream team together! We pay up to 10k in external referral fees for fully cleared hires. All resumes will be kept Top Secret Confidential! Send resumes to email@example.com