PLUG IN to CYMERTEK
Position: Principal Systems Engineer
And design your future…
Cymertek is looking for a Principal Systems Engineer to join our Dream Team and support an ongoing development effort with our current customer.
Clearance Requirement: Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Approximately 18+ years of experience in a technical role.
- Approximately 12+ years experience as a Systems or Software Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science or related discipline) required
This position will include the following requirements and responsibilities.
Who We Are
- Perform requirements analysis across a broad robust system that includes:
Hardware and software components
Infrastructure (provisioning / allocation)
Provide strategic planning, gap analysis and high-level system design for phasing out large multi-site legacy infrastructure supporting a variety of mission applications constrained by unique legal and policy requirements.
Serve as a technical liaison between the customers technical leaders, the customers product owners, the contract PMO and the contract development teams. Must be able to understand some level of technical detail to work with the teams, technical leaders, and product owners; but also explain issues from a higher-level decision making perspective.
Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies, Linux-based system administration, network engineering, virtualization technologies, system security accreditation and typical data center hardware (servers, routers, switches, PDUs, KVMs, terminal servers, NAS) not required but helpful
In a sea of federal contractors, we stand out because of our commitment to our employees. Our vision is pretty straightforward – we’re building an environment that our team members simply don’t want to leave.
Cymertek is a growing small business with several diverse government contracts, supporting our nation’s information technology and cyber security strategy. We offer meaningful, challenging work using the latest technologies, paid training to make the best of your talents and grow your career, and a laid-back, inclusive atmosphere where you aren’t just another number. We are a long-term relationship company that invests in our employees, encourages professional and personal growth, and offers a phenomenal benefits package.
Email us at email@example.com or apply today: www.cymertek.com
- Excellent Salaries
- Flexible Work Schedule
- 10% - 401k Matching (Vested Immediately)
- 30 days Paid Leave/Holiday (No Use or Lose!)
- Medical/Dental/Vision - 100% employee coverage. ($1200 allowance - or a bonus)
- Long Term/Short Term Disability - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Life Insurance - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Paid Training
- No long, wordy reviews with tons of paperwork!!!
- Referral bonus program
Want to see what our employees think? Click here
REFER A FRIEND!
Let’s build a dream team together! We pay up to 10k in external referral fees for fully cleared hires. All resumes will be kept Top Secret Confidential! Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org