Position: Software Engineer II
Clearance Requirement: US Citizenship Required and Active (or ability to obtain) security clearance with background investigation and/or polygraph
Software Development, Big Data Cloud, Analytics, and everything IT!
Cymertek is seeking a Software Engineer to provide software development of Endpoint functions and CNE device characterization onto the corporately-supported cloud architecture.
- Must meet SWEII labor category requirements.
- 8 years of experience in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry.
- At least 5 years of experience on software intensive projects and 3 years in architecting and deploying software application/data integration systems across a wide enterprise using Java, Java EE, Web Services, XML, and XQuery in UNIX and Windows environments with the following specifics:
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Eclipse, SVN, MAVEN, XML, Tomcat, SOA, Windows, and Linux.
- Familiarity with software development lifecycle, application design concepts, and programming languages and concepts.
- Familiarity with software development lifecycle process.
- Familiarity with concepts of application design.
- Experience with customer engagement and status reporting.
Minimum Labor Category Requirements
- Experience with Jenkins and Gradle.
- Experience writing cloud analytics (HADOOP) in Pig or Java.
- Shall have an understanding of how UIS code works and how analysts use UIS.
- Knowledge of XML structure, XML parsers, SQL and Perl is required.
- Development skills in Java threading/thread pooling, RMI, character set encoding, swing, JDBC, JMS, J2EE, Enterprise Java Beans, Web Logic, Servlets, and JSP are required.
- Candidates shall have eight (8) to eighteen (18) years of general experience in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline, including at least five (5) years of experience in software-intensive projects and programs for government or industry customers. Additionally, at least three (3) years of the experience must have been as a software engineer supporting software architecture development, requirement analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (with both new and existing systems).
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or a related discipline may be substituted for four (4) years of general experience.
Apply today at www.cymertek.com or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org! All resumes will be kept Top Secret Confidential!!!
With headquarters in Maryland, Cymertek [/'sī-mer-tek/] Corporation provides superior fullscope consulting services for the implementation of high quality information systems. Cymertek is a premier provider of information technology sciences, specializing in cloud and big-data analytics, software development, systems engineering, management, database engineering for content and metadata repositories, systems security accreditation, HLT technologies, high performance analytics, and process management.
- Excellent Salaries
- Flextime / Flexible Work Schedule
- 10% - 401k Matching or Bonus (vested immediately)
- 30 days paid leave / holiday (no use or lose)
- Medical / Dental / Vision - 100% employee coverage. No cost for you ($1200 allowance - or a bonus)
- Long Term / Short Term Disability - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Life Insurance - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Paid Training
- No long, wordy reviews with tons of paperwork!!!
- Referral bonus program
At Cymertek, our mission is clear: to help our customers meet or exceed their mission needs using innovative ideas, technology expertise, a practical perspective, while forging relationships based on trust.
Cymertek strives to hire the best and brightest individuals who exceed the industry standard and think out-of-the-box. We have a strong track record of success and provide credible recommendations that lead to innovative practical solutions for our clients most complex business obstacles.
Please visit our website: http://cymertek.com/
Other Openings: http://cymertek.com/pages/openings.html