Position: Principal Systems Engineer
Clearance Requirement: US Citizenship Required and Active (or ability to obtain) security clearance with background investigation and/or polygraph
Software Development, Big Data Cloud, Analytics, and everything IT!
: Cymertek is seeking a Principal Systems Engineer to support an ongoing analytics effort.
Minimum Labor Category Requirements
- Must meet Principal SE labor category requirements.
- Voice SIGINT systems such as - Nuclean, OneRoof, UIS, TransX, Voice RT
- Dataflow – such as Conveyance , NiFi or Mailorder
- Security procedures – such as Casport, MDR1 or PressureWave
- Building systems that interface with MongoDB and Accumulo
- Ability to excel in cross organizational teaming working directly with developers to system managers and system users
- Setting up and maintaining high data throughput systems
- Setting up and supporting 24/7 monitoring of mission critical systems.
- Shall have a minimum of fifteen (15) years of experience as a Systems Engineer performing and providing technical direction for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration, and testing of complex hardware/software systems to include requirements elicitation, analysis and functional allocation, conducting systems requirements reviews, developing concepts of operation and interface standards, developing system architectures, and performing technical/nontechnical assessment and management as well as end-to-end flow analysis.
- Shall have a minimum of eight (8) years of experience leading, planning, conducting, and coordinating the activities of senior level system engineers.
- Shall have a minimum of three (3) years of SIGINT experience solving varied technical/scientific problems, and generating and reviewing designs for technical accuracy, completeness and appropriateness in light of objectives, budget, and schedule.
- Shall have experience leading systems analysis, design, and architecture efforts.
- Shall have experience with SW development Methodologies (that is, RAD).
- Shall have demonstrated the ability to solve complex system/integration problems through innovative solutions.
- Shall have experience briefing senior level management on technical solutions, cost impacts, and risks.
- Shall have experience designing systems to meet Key Performance Parameters (KPP).
- Shall have experience in developing documentation required to support program technical issues and training situations.
- Shall have experience in analytical environments/intelligence production organizations.
- Shall have experience in developing system performance, availability, scalability, manageability, and security requirements for mid-to-large-scale programs.
- Shall have experience developing, delivering, testing and supporting integrated hardware and software systems with functional requirements.
- Shall have experience with system architectures in a service oriented and Enterprise Service Bus environment.
- Shall have experience using agile and/or spiral development models.
- Published Technical writings, such as white papers, technical journals.
- Experience with Object Oriented development methodologies, networks, data storage, data modeling, data ontologies, security architectures and CASE tool selection and use.
- Experience performing a variety of tasks related to knowledge/technique dissemination to groups of analytic workforce.
- Demonstrated ability to convey new techniques and technologies to analytic workforce and facilitate transference of acquired knowledge from more experienced analysts to new analysts.
- Experience integrating information systems into Service Oriented architectures, CLOUD infrastructures, or on to Enterprise Service Bus architectures.
- Experience developing solutions integrating and extending FOSS/COTS products.
- Experience integrating FOSS, COTS and GOTS products from multiple vendors.
- Experience implementing solutions with Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)-controlled access.
- Experience developing solutions certified and accredited at a DCID 6/3 PL3, the NSA/CSS Information System Certification and Accreditation Process (NISCAP), and the appropriate Integrity Level of Concern and Availability Level of Concern.
- Experience developing question-focused datasets based on analytic requirements.
- Experience developing analytical processes and workflows.
- Experience designing, developing, integrating and fielding SIGINT capabilities.
- Experience in developing Action Plan Services, for example, services that describe data sources, components, parameters, and information flows.
- Experience in developing Data Access and Delivery Services, for example, services that ingest, harvest, distribute, store or assign usage of data for analysis objectives.
- Experience in developing Standardization Services, for example, translation of data into standard format.
- Experience in developing Annotation Services, for example, services that generate and tag metadata.
- Experience in developing Association services, for example, developing relationships.
- Experience in developing Execution Services, such as automated services that run Action Plans.
- Experience designing and engineering automated analytic software, techniques, or algorithms.
Apply today at www.cymertek.com or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org! All resumes will be kept Top Secret Confidential!!!
With headquarters in Maryland, Cymertek [/'sī-mer-tek/] Corporation provides superior fullscope consulting services for the implementation of high quality information systems. Cymertek is a premier provider of information technology sciences, specializing in cloud and big-data analytics, software development, systems engineering, management, database engineering for content and metadata repositories, systems security accreditation, HLT technologies, high performance analytics, and process management.
- Excellent Salaries
- Flextime / Flexible Work Schedule
- 10% - 401k Matching or Bonus (vested immediately)
- 30 days paid leave / holiday (no use or lose)
- Medical / Dental / Vision - 100% employee coverage. No cost for you ($1200 allowance - or a bonus)
- Long Term / Short Term Disability - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Life Insurance - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Paid Training
- No long, wordy reviews with tons of paperwork!!!
- Referral bonus program
At Cymertek, our mission is clear: to help our customers meet or exceed their mission needs using innovative ideas, technology expertise, a practical perspective, while forging relationships based on trust.
Cymertek strives to hire the best and brightest individuals who exceed the industry standard and think out-of-the-box. We have a strong track record of success and provide credible recommendations that lead to innovative practical solutions for our clients most complex business obstacles.
Please visit our website: http://cymertek.com/
Other Openings: http://cymertek.com/pages/openings.html