PLUG IN to CYMERTEK
Who We Are
And design your future…
In a sea of federal contractors, we stand out because of our commitment to our employees. Our vision is pretty straightforward – we’re building an environment that our team members simply don’t want to leave.
Cymertek is a growing small business with several diverse government contracts, supporting our nation’s cyber security strategy. We offer meaningful, challenging work using the latest technologies, paid training to make the best of your talents and grow your career, and a laid-back, inclusive atmosphere where you aren’t just another number. We are a long-term relationship company that invests in our employees, encourages professional and personal growth, and offers a phenomenal benefits package.
Position: Senior Systems Engineer
Cymertek is looking for a Senior Systems Engineer to join our Dream Team and support an ongoing effort.
Clearance Requirement: Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- 12+ years of experience as a systems engineer performing and providing technical direction for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration, and testing of complex hardware/software systems to include requirements elicitation, analysis and functional allocation, conducting systems requirements reviews, developing concepts of operation and interface standards, developing system architectures, and performing technical/non-technical assessment and management as well as end-to-end flow analysis.
- Experience with Agile methodology.
- Experience developing Use case scenarios
- Capture and document requirements
- Develop derived requirements
- Collaboratively assure mapping of requirements to SW and Test case to assure full coverage, validate RVTM
- Experience working with customer and external stakeholders as well as the TTO development team
- Experience in developing capability roadmaps
- Experience with developing implementation sequence and/or schedules to match required capability roadmap
- Experience in creating/maintaining action items. Trouble tickets, and developing associated metrics
- Knowledge of Sprint agile methodology and/or Kanban
- Experience in technical communications appropriately with various audiences (from technical and no-technical stakeholder, to TTO team)
- Experience in standard SE methodologies and lifecycle products, such as ConOps, Views, DFD and Data dictionaries
- Capture meeting actions and decisions as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, math, or related field.
- Experience with agency analytic flows and/or compliance policies.
Email us at email@example.com or apply today: www.cymertek.com
- Excellent Salaries
- Flextime / Flexible Work Schedule
- 10% - 401k Matching or Bonus (vested immediately)
- 30 days paid leave / holiday (no use or lose)
- Medical / Dental / Vision - 100% employee coverage. No cost for you ($1200 allowance - or a bonus)
- Long Term / Short Term Disability - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Life Insurance - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Paid Training
- No long, wordy reviews with tons of paperwork!!!
- Referral bonus program
Want to see what our employees think? Click here
REFER A FRIEND!
Let’s build a dream team together! We pay up to 10k in external referral fees for fully cleared hires. All resumes will be kept Top Secret Confidential! Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org