PLUG IN to CYMERTEK
Who We Are
And design your future…
In a sea of federal contractors, we stand out because of our commitment to our employees. Our vision is pretty straightforward – we’re building an environment that our team members simply don’t want to leave.
Cymertek is a growing small business with several diverse government contracts, supporting our nation’s cyber security strategy. We offer meaningful, challenging work using the latest technologies, paid training to make the best of your talents and grow your career, and a laid-back, inclusive atmosphere where you aren’t just another number. We are a long-term relationship company that invests in our employees, encourages professional and personal growth, and offers a phenomenal benefits package.
Position: Software Engineer/Tester
• Testing Planning, Test Engineering, Test Automation
• Test Automation development utilizing test tools and/or native OS scripting (Linux)
• Development and Maintaining of the projects Requirements Traceability Verification Matrix (RTVM)
• Test Point Identification for all phases of test: End Point (REST), Integration Test, User Scenario Test
• Formal test documentation development
• Development of test procedures to run formal test events to include DT&E, Regression Testing, Sell-Off
• Work closely with the developers to capture new and modified code (as related to requirements or bugs) and roll those changes through the RTVM/Test Point framework
Analyzes system requirements and concept of operations documents, acquisition plans, and system descriptions to develop evaluation and test plans and procedures, prepare for and conduct the data collection and analysis, and report status and results. Supports the development of Government test and evaluation documentation e.g., Test & Evaluation (T&E) Strategy, Test & Evaluation Master Plan, Event Test Plans, Test Readiness Assessments, and T&E Reports. Works with other test organizations to support T&E program integration. Provides specialized T&E capabilities tailored to system functions, level, maturity, and performance area as assigned in the SOW.
• Formal test background
• Native OS scripting (Linux) / e.g., bash shell
• Experience with test automation methodologies
• Familiarity with REST Open API testing
• Capable of maintaining and configuring Linux and Windows workstations that comprise the test automation environment.
• Experience in testing Web Applications
• Experience in testing REST Open API services
• Experience with Selenium
• Eight (8) years experience as a TE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required
• Bachelor’s degree in Math, Science, Engineering, Statistics, Engineering Management or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional TE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree
• Must have an active Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph Clearance
• Familiarity with JMeter and Sikuli
• Tester with python or general native OS scripting (Linux) capabilities
• Experience with Performance Testing
• Familiarity with: Git (gitlab, github), Docker, Agile / Scrum meth
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply today: www.cymertek.com
- Excellent Salaries
- Flextime / Flexible Work Schedule
- 10% - 401k Matching or Bonus (vested immediately)
- 30 days paid leave / holiday (no use or lose)
- Medical / Dental / Vision - 100% employee coverage. No cost for you ($1200 allowance - or a bonus)
- Long Term / Short Term Disability - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Life Insurance - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Paid Training
- No long, wordy reviews with tons of paperwork!!!
- Referral bonus program
Want to see what our employees think? Click here
REFER A FRIEND!
Let’s build a dream team together! We pay up to 10k in external referral fees for fully cleared hires. All resumes will be kept Top Secret Confidential! Send resumes to email@example.com