Clearance Requirement: Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Must have between 5-8 years of SE experience
- Candidate will join an existing team (1 Systems Engineer, 1 Systems Analyst)
- The primary focus of this effort is to ensure the data provided by the customer’s attribute services is well governed, documented and protected.
- Data quality and governance is critical
- Support for the customer efforts encompass a wide array of skill areas including: Governance, Implementation, Compliance, and Integration.
- The Customer has identified the need for deep, broad technical knowledge and experience with the Customer and Partners, including familiarity of shared IT environments.
- This activity requires strong relationships and integration internally and with partners, including other service providers.
- Supporting this effort will include customer initiatives such as the converging technical solutions, transition strategies for existing customers, and support for the evolution of the customer operating capabilities.
This work requires significant interaction across many customers and groups and other Service Providers to understand requirements, assess enterprise capabilities, and ensure services are compliant with customer's governance
Who We Are
In a sea of federal contractors, we stand out because of our commitment to our employees. Our vision is pretty straightforward – we’re building an environment that our team members simply don’t want to leave.
Cymertek is a growing small business with several diverse government contracts, supporting our nation’s information technology and cyber security strategy. We offer meaningful, challenging work using the latest technologies, paid training to make the best of your talents and grow your career, and a laid-back, inclusive atmosphere where you aren’t just another number. We are a long-term relationship company that invests in our employees, encourages professional and personal growth, and offers a phenomenal benefits package.
Email us at email@example.com or apply today: www.cymertek.com
- Excellent Salaries
- Flexible Work Schedule
- 10% - 401k Matching (Vested Immediately)
- 30 days Paid Leave/Holiday (No Use or Lose!)
- Medical/Dental/Vision - 100% employee coverage. ($1200 allowance - or a bonus)
- Long Term/Short Term Disability - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Life Insurance - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Paid Training
- No long, wordy reviews with tons of paperwork!!!
- Referral bonus program
Want to see what our employees think? Click here
REFER A FRIEND!
Let’s build a dream team together! We pay up to 10k in external referral fees for fully cleared hires. All resumes will be kept Top Secret Confidential! Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org