PLUG IN to CYMERTEK
And design your future…
Senior Software Engineer
• Analyze user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements.
• Analyze user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements
• Debug existing software and correct defects
• Provide recommendations for improving documentation and software development process standards
• Design and code new software or modify existing software to add new features
• Integrate existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments
• Develop simple data queries for existing or proposed databases or data repositories
• Write or review software and system documentation
• Serve as team lead at the level appropriate to the software development process being used on any particular project
• Design or implement complex database or data repository interfaces/queries
• Develop or implement algorithms to meet or exceed system performance and functional standards
• Assist with developing and executing test procedures for software components
• Develop software solutions by analyzing system performance standards, confer with users or system engineers; analyze systems flow, data usage and work processes; and investigate problem areas
• Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance
• Design. develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design
• Design or implement complex algorithms requiring adherence to strict timing, system resource, or interface constraints: Perform quality control on team products
• Implement recommendations for improving documentation and software development process standards
• Oversee one or more software development teams and ensure the work is completed in accordance with the constraints of the software development process being used on any particular
• Confer with system engineers and hardware engineers to derive software requirements and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces
• Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure operational specifications are met
Clearance Requirement: Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
Who We Are
In a sea of federal contractors, we stand out because of our commitment to our employees. Our vision is pretty straightforward – we’re building an environment that our team members simply don’t want to leave.
Cymertek is a growing small business with several diverse government contracts, supporting our nation’s information technology and cyber security strategy. We offer meaningful, challenging work using the latest technologies, paid training to make the best of your talents and grow your career, and a laid-back, inclusive atmosphere where you aren’t just another number. We are a long-term relationship company that invests in our employees, encourages professional and personal growth, and offers a phenomenal benefits package.
Flexible Work Schedule
10% - 401k Matching (Vested Immediately) plus Annual Profit Sharing
30 days Paid Leave/Holiday (No Use or Lose!)
Additional 1 Day Paid Leave for Birthday
6 weeks Maternity/Paternity Leave
Medical/Dental/Vision - 100% employee coverage. ($1200 allowance - or a bonus)
Long Term/Short Term Disability - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
Life Insurance - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
No long, wordy reviews with tons of paperwork!!!
Referral bonus program
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply today: www.cymertek.com
REFER A FRIEND!
Let’s build a dream team together! We pay up to 10k in external referral fees for fully cleared hires. All resumes will be kept Top Secret Confidential! Send resumes to email@example.com