PLUG IN to CYMERTEK
Position: Scrum Master/Systems Engineer
And design your future…
Cymertek is looking for a Systems Engineer to serve as Scrum Master and perform additional systems engineering functions as time permits. This candidate's primary responsibilities will be to serve as Scrum Master for a large team (approximately 30 staff). It is estimated that these responsibilities will encompass a large portion of time for the position. This candidate will facilitate the daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo, and retrospective meetings.
Clearance Requirement: Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- B.S. and 14 years' experience as a Systems Engineer in a technical/leadership role
- Candidate should have at least one year of experience in performing the Scrum Master role for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Candidate should have 5 years working with a team developing in the Java software development language.
- Candidate should have good skills with and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continuous improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Candidate should have experience using Jira to manage sprints and work performed.
Who We Are
In a sea of federal contractors, we stand out because of our commitment to our employees. Our vision is pretty straightforward – we’re building an environment that our team members simply don’t want to leave.
Cymertek is a growing small business with several diverse government contracts, supporting our nation’s information technology and cyber security strategy. We offer meaningful, challenging work using the latest technologies, paid training to make the best of your talents and grow your career, and a laid-back, inclusive atmosphere where you aren’t just another number. We are a long-term relationship company that invests in our employees, encourages professional and personal growth, and offers a phenomenal benefits package.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply today: www.cymertek.com
- Excellent Salaries
- Flexible Work Schedule
- 10% - 401k Matching (Vested Immediately)
- 30 days Paid Leave/Holiday (No Use or Lose!)
- Medical/Dental/Vision - 100% employee coverage. ($1200 allowance - or a bonus)
- Long Term/Short Term Disability - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Life Insurance - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Paid Training
- No long, wordy reviews with tons of paperwork!!!
- Referral bonus program
Want to see what our employees think? Click here
REFER A FRIEND!
Let’s build a dream team together! We pay up to 10k in external referral fees for fully cleared hires. All resumes will be kept Top Secret Confidential! Send resumes to email@example.com