PLUG IN to CYMERTEK
Position: Data Scientist/Cloud Software Engineer
And design your future…
Cymertek is looking for a Senior Data Scientist/Cloud Software Engineer. You will devise strategies to extract meaning and value from structured and unstructured data, leverage statistical methods and/or machine learning to discover patterns and behaviors of entities. You will use query and visualization tools, such as DataXplorer and GMAE, to present question focused datasets in a story like manner. You will work with various domains of metadata to develop new methodologies and techniques for automated data characterization, analyze and develop requirements to support the characterization and ingestion of new and existing data types.
Clearance Requirement: Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Analytic development experience using scripting languages such as Python and Scala to use statistical libraries against data
- Skilled with big data processing frameworks such as Pig, MapReduce and Spark to scale algorithms over large volumes of data
- Experience employing combination (2 or more) of analysis, computer science, mathematics, and software engineering skills to devise strategies for extracting meaning and value from large datasets
- Experience with predictive analytics, machine learning, and data mining • Skilled with data flows, Pig scripting, Hadoop MapReduce, and various analytic tools
- Skilled working with development and SE teams, other stakeholders agencies, and leadership
- Knowledge of data indexing and analytic development
Who We Are
In a sea of federal contractors, we stand out because of our commitment to our employees. Our vision is pretty straightforward – we’re building an environment that our team members simply don’t want to leave.
Cymertek is a growing small business with several diverse government contracts, supporting our nation’s information technology and cyber security strategy. We offer meaningful, challenging work using the latest technologies, paid training to make the best of your talents and grow your career, and a laid-back, inclusive atmosphere where you aren’t just another number. We are a long-term relationship company that invests in our employees, encourages professional and personal growth, and offers a phenomenal benefits package.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply today: www.cymertek.com
- Excellent Salaries
- Flexible Work Schedule
- 10% - 401k Matching (Vested Immediately)
- 30 days Paid Leave/Holiday (No Use or Lose!)
- Medical/Dental/Vision - 100% employee coverage. ($1200 allowance - or a bonus)
- Long Term/Short Term Disability - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Life Insurance - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Paid Training
- No long, wordy reviews with tons of paperwork!!!
- Referral bonus program
Want to see what our employees think? Click here
REFER A FRIEND!
Let’s build a dream team together! We pay up to 10k in external referral fees for fully cleared hires. All resumes will be kept Top Secret Confidential! Send resumes to email@example.com