PLUG IN to CYMERTEK
Position: Android Mobile Reverse Engineer
And design your future…
Cymertek is looking for an engineer who will be on researching proof of concept techniques and reverse engineering vulnerabilities and publicly released exploits in mobile devices. The team works in a collaborative and agile environment with often-changing priorities and demands. The candidate should have a strong interest and demonstrated Android low-level Mobile Device development experience. The candidate must be a self-starter with the ability to take initiative in the work.
Clearance Requirement: Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Eight (8) years experience in computer science with a B.S. or twelve (12) years' experience with no degree
- Working knowledge of various programming languages, Java, C/C++, Assembly, Python, Shell, etc.
- Experience with code execution in non-traditional manners using shell code and injected code
- Experience with manual loading and execution techniques
- Experience with network browser internals, HEAP internals, HEAP overflow, use after free and spray concepts
- Experience with some of the following: ARM/ X86/ other Android processors Android kernel, drivers, and JNI exposure; APKs for Android Reverse engineering and software analysis tools toolsets (eg. IDAPro) Debug tools for crash analysis Native debugging Web platform software (mobile software and mobile hardware)
- Experience with vulnerability research
Who We Are
In a sea of federal contractors, we stand out because of our commitment to our employees. Our vision is pretty straightforward – we’re building an environment that our team members simply don’t want to leave.
Cymertek is a growing small business with several diverse government contracts, supporting our nation’s information technology and cyber security strategy. We offer meaningful, challenging work using the latest technologies, paid training to make the best of your talents and grow your career, and a laid-back, inclusive atmosphere where you aren’t just another number. We are a long-term relationship company that invests in our employees, encourages professional and personal growth, and offers a phenomenal benefits package.
Email us at email@example.com or apply today: www.cymertek.com
- Excellent Salaries
- Flexible Work Schedule
- 10% - 401k Matching (Vested Immediately)
- 30 days Paid Leave/Holiday (No Use or Lose!)
- Medical/Dental/Vision - 100% employee coverage. ($1200 allowance - or a bonus)
- Long Term/Short Term Disability - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Life Insurance - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Paid Training
- No long, wordy reviews with tons of paperwork!!!
- Referral bonus program
Want to see what our employees think? Click here
REFER A FRIEND!
Let’s build a dream team together! We pay up to 10k in external referral fees for fully cleared hires. All resumes will be kept Top Secret Confidential! Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org