PLUG IN to CYMERTEK
Position: Junior Software Engineer
And design your future…
We are looking for a Junior Software Engineer to support an ongoing development effort. This individual will be working with a team on a suite of capabilities designed to help solve common problems arising from various analyst offices. Primary focus will be on prototype development. The individual will also work directly with customers to gather requirements and feedback. What you will like about this position… Developing answers to questions via Java Map/Reduce, making them available via the corporate tool suites Opportunities to research and work with multiple platforms for development Working in a cohesive, small team environment
Clearance Requirement: Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- A B.S. in computer science or related field or 4 years of experience in a technical role supporting govt or industry customers.
- Strong Java skills are required
- Experience developing in Linux environments is required
- Java, MapReduce, Jira
- Familiar with Hadoop / Map Reduce Analytics
- Familiar with the government cloud architecture and data formats
- Experience with version control (Git/Subversion)
- Development experience using Spring
Who We Are
In a sea of federal contractors, we stand out because of our commitment to our employees. Our vision is pretty straightforward – we’re building an environment that our team members simply don’t want to leave.
Cymertek is a growing small business with several diverse government contracts, supporting our nation’s information technology and cyber security strategy. We offer meaningful, challenging work using the latest technologies, paid training to make the best of your talents and grow your career, and a laid-back, inclusive atmosphere where you aren’t just another number. We are a long-term relationship company that invests in our employees, encourages professional and personal growth, and offers a phenomenal benefits package.
Email us at email@example.com or apply today: www.cymertek.com
- Excellent Salaries
- Flexible Work Schedule
- 10% - 401k Matching (Vested Immediately)
- 30 days Paid Leave/Holiday (No Use or Lose!)
- Medical/Dental/Vision - 100% employee coverage. ($1200 allowance - or a bonus)
- Long Term/Short Term Disability - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Life Insurance - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Paid Training
- No long, wordy reviews with tons of paperwork!!!
- Referral bonus program
Want to see what our employees think? Click here
REFER A FRIEND!
Let’s build a dream team together! We pay up to 10k in external referral fees for fully cleared hires. All resumes will be kept Top Secret Confidential! Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org