PLUG IN to CYMERTEK
Position: Senior Test Engineer
And design your future…
The Test Engineer will analyze system requirements and concept of operations documents, acquisition plans, and system descriptions to develop evaluation and test plans and procedures, prepare for and conduct the data collection and analysis, and report status and results. Provides specialized T&E capabilities tailored to system functions, level, maturity, and performance area as assigned in the SOW.
Clearance Requirement: Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Bachelor's Degree and Eight (8) years’ experience as a TE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
- Experience with the following: Testing Planning, Test Engineering, Test Automation using Selenium • Test Automation development utilizing Selenium test tools • Development and Maintaining of the projects Requirements Traceability Verification Matrix (RTVM) • Test Point Identification for all phases of test: End Point (REST), Integration Test, User Scenario Test • Work closely with the developers to capture new and modified code (as related to requirements or bugs) and roll those changes through the RTVM/Test Point framework
- Experience with the following is preferred: Python Programming • Experience with Performance Testing • Familiarity with: Git (gitlab, github), Docker, Agile / Scrum methodology
Who We Are
In a sea of federal contractors, we stand out because of our commitment to our employees. Our vision is pretty straightforward – we’re building an environment that our team members simply don’t want to leave.
Cymertek is a growing small business with several diverse government contracts, supporting our nation’s information technology and cyber security strategy. We offer meaningful, challenging work using the latest technologies, paid training to make the best of your talents and grow your career, and a laid-back, inclusive atmosphere where you aren’t just another number. We are a long-term relationship company that invests in our employees, encourages professional and personal growth, and offers a phenomenal benefits package.
Email us at email@example.com or apply today: www.cymertek.com
- Excellent Salaries
- Flexible Work Schedule
- 10% - 401k Matching (Vested Immediately)
- 30 days Paid Leave/Holiday (No Use or Lose!)
- Medical/Dental/Vision - 100% employee coverage. ($1200 allowance - or a bonus)
- Long Term/Short Term Disability - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Life Insurance - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Paid Training
- No long, wordy reviews with tons of paperwork!!!
- Referral bonus program
Want to see what our employees think? Click here
REFER A FRIEND!
Let’s build a dream team together! We pay up to 10k in external referral fees for fully cleared hires. All resumes will be kept Top Secret Confidential! Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org