PLUG IN to CYMERTEK
Position: Senior UI Developer
And design your future…
Cymertek is looking for a UI developer who will work collaboratively with a software engineering team to assist in the design, development, testing, implementation, and sustainment of an application-tier networking capability with near-real-time message transfers. The role requires the candidate to work individually and as part of a team. Reviews and tests software components for adherence to the design requirements and documents test results. Utilizes software development and software design methodologies appropriate to the development environment. The User Interface (UI) developer will provide a solution that includes programming and creative design to develop a software product environment for the end user. The UI developer must be concerned with the look and feel, functionality, and security capabilities of the interface.
Clearance Requirement: Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Twenty (20) years’ experience as a SWE in a technical role.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or four (4) years of additional SWE experience.
- Experience working in an Agile environment, with continuous integration and automated testing
- Multi-threaded development experience Development of Node Modules
Who We Are
In a sea of federal contractors, we stand out because of our commitment to our employees. Our vision is pretty straightforward – we’re building an environment that our team members simply don’t want to leave.
Cymertek is a growing small business with several diverse government contracts, supporting our nation’s information technology and cyber security strategy. We offer meaningful, challenging work using the latest technologies, paid training to make the best of your talents and grow your career, and a laid-back, inclusive atmosphere where you aren’t just another number. We are a long-term relationship company that invests in our employees, encourages professional and personal growth, and offers a phenomenal benefits package.
Email us at email@example.com or apply today: www.cymertek.com
- Excellent Salaries
- Flexible Work Schedule
- 10% - 401k Matching (Vested Immediately)
- 30 days Paid Leave/Holiday (No Use or Lose!)
- Medical/Dental/Vision - 100% employee coverage. ($1200 allowance - or a bonus)
- Long Term/Short Term Disability - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Life Insurance - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Paid Training
- No long, wordy reviews with tons of paperwork!!!
- Referral bonus program
Want to see what our employees think? Click here
REFER A FRIEND!
Let’s build a dream team together! We pay up to 10k in external referral fees for fully cleared hires. All resumes will be kept Top Secret Confidential! Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org