PLUG IN to CYMERTEK
Position: Network Engineer / Systems Administrator
And design your future…
Cymertek is looking for a Network Engineer with some System Administration skills to support an ongoing effort on one of our current programs. The Candidate will perform application testing involving/requiring: RedHat Linux or advanced general Linux knowledge; troubleshooting of standard daemons and tools (NFS, NTP, BIND, APACHE, SYSLOG, logrotate, chkconfig, init scripts, curl, general networking, etc.)
Clearance Requirement: Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Provide system administration service for Linux infrastructure and development systems – practical experience with RedHat Yellow Dog Updater (YUM) and RHCT or higher certification is highly desired
- CentOS 7 experience covering new technologies like system and firewalld
- Virtual machine technology including VMWare and KVM. This includes the day-to-day tasks of creating, destroying, configuring VMs but also working to automate many of those tasks.
- Configuring and deploying systems via Kickstart •Automation tools such as Ansible, Salt, and/or Puppet
- Knowledge of DHCP, DNS
- Dell PowerEdge servers
- Cisco ISR and UCS platforms
- Juniper network systems
- Familiarization with shell scripting languages such as Ruby, KSH, BASH execution and analysis
- Maintain scripts for loading machines using KickStart and Puppet manifests and perform/verify system configurations
- •Familiarization with container technologies such as Docker and VMWare Working knowledge of Windows server and domain administration
Who We Are In a sea of federal contractors, we stand out because of our commitment to our employees. Our vision is pretty straightforward – we’re building an environment that our team members simply don’t want to leave.
Cymertek is a growing small business with several diverse government contracts, supporting our nation’s information technology and cyber security strategy. We offer meaningful, challenging work using the latest technologies, paid training to make the best of your talents and grow your career, and a laid-back, inclusive atmosphere where you aren’t just another number. We are a long-term relationship company that invests in our employees, encourages professional and personal growth, and offers a phenomenal benefits package.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply today: www.cymertek.com
- Excellent Salaries
- Flexible Work Schedule
- 10% - 401k Matching (Vested Immediately)
- 30 days Paid Leave/Holiday (No Use or Lose!)
- Medical/Dental/Vision - 100% employee coverage. ($1200 allowance - or a bonus)
- Long Term/Short Term Disability - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Life Insurance - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Paid Training
- No long, wordy reviews with tons of paperwork!!!
- Referral bonus program
Want to see what our employees think? Click here
REFER A FRIEND!
Let’s build a dream team together! We pay up to 10k in external referral fees for fully cleared hires. All resumes will be kept Top Secret Confidential! Send resumes to email@example.com