PLUG IN to CYMERTEK
Position: API (Application Programming Interface) Developer
And design your future…
Cymertek is looking for an API Developer to support an ongoing development effort on one of contracts. This candidate will be expected to collaborate with system engineers and software engineers to design, develop, install, deploy, operate, and manage the application programming interface (API) and other necessary middleware for a large scale, enterprise application. They will participate in the entire application life cycle, focusing on coding and debugging. Collaborate with front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic. Liaise with developers, designers, and system administrators to identify new features. Help front-end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
Clearance Requirement: Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Bachelor's Degree in technical field desired, but not required.
- Candidates should have experience with Java, Spring Boot, and RESTful interfaces. Experience with one or more of the following is desired, but not required: NodeJS, Kong, JSON Web Token (JWT), Docki
Who We Are In a sea of federal contractors, we stand out because of our commitment to our employees. Our vision is pretty straightforward – we’re building an environment that our team members simply don’t want to leave.
Cymertek is a growing small business with several diverse government contracts, supporting our nation’s information technology and cyber security strategy. We offer meaningful, challenging work using the latest technologies, paid training to make the best of your talents and grow your career, and a laid-back, inclusive atmosphere where you aren’t just another number. We are a long-term relationship company that invests in our employees, encourages professional and personal growth, and offers a phenomenal benefits package.
Email us at email@example.com or apply today: www.cymertek.com
- Excellent Salaries
- Flexible Work Schedule
- 10% - 401k Matching (Vested Immediately)
- 30 days Paid Leave/Holiday (No Use or Lose!)
- Medical/Dental/Vision - 100% employee coverage. ($1200 allowance - or a bonus)
- Long Term/Short Term Disability - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Life Insurance - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Paid Training
- No long, wordy reviews with tons of paperwork!!!
- Referral bonus program
Want to see what our employees think? Click here
REFER A FRIEND!
Let’s build a dream team together! We pay up to 10k in external referral fees for fully cleared hires. All resumes will be kept Top Secret Confidential! Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org