PLUG IN to CYMERTEK
Position: Tools and Infrastructure Developer
And design your future…
Cymertek is looking for a Tools and Infrastructure Developer to collaborate with system engineers, software engineers, and system administrators to design, develop, install, deploy, operate, and manage the application infrastructure. Expected to implement and maintain system monitoring, application monitoring, automated application scaling, load balancing, change control, and other miscellaneous DevOps and monitoring tools. Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new application infrastructure requirements. Helps system administrator and system developers with troubleshooting.
Clearance Requirement: Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Candidates should have experience with a high-level programming language, Docker, CentOS, & Relational Databases. Experience with one or more of the following is desired, but not required: Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, Nagios, Elastic Stack, Python, Shell Scripting, AWS/C2S, Java, Spring.
Who We Are In a sea of federal contractors, we stand out because of our commitment to our employees. Our vision is pretty straightforward – we’re building an environment that our team members simply don’t want to leave.
Cymertek is a growing small business with several diverse government contracts, supporting our nation’s information technology and cyber security strategy. We offer meaningful, challenging work using the latest technologies, paid training to make the best of your talents and grow your career, and a laid-back, inclusive atmosphere where you aren’t just another number. We are a long-term relationship company that invests in our employees, encourages professional and personal growth, and offers a phenomenal benefits package.
Email us at email@example.com or apply today: www.cymertek.com
- Excellent Salaries
- Flexible Work Schedule
- 10% - 401k Matching (Vested Immediately)
- 30 days Paid Leave/Holiday (No Use or Lose!)
- Medical/Dental/Vision - 100% employee coverage. ($1200 allowance - or a bonus)
- Long Term/Short Term Disability - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Life Insurance - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Paid Training
- No long, wordy reviews with tons of paperwork!!!
- Referral bonus program
Want to see what our employees think? Click here
REFER A FRIEND!
Let’s build a dream team together! We pay up to 10k in external referral fees for fully cleared hires. All resumes will be kept Top Secret Confidential! Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org