PLUG IN to CYMERTEK
Position: Technical Writer/Project Coordinator
And design your future…
Cymertek is looking for a Technical Writer with the ability to deign, write, edit and manage technical web content for a web portal supporting an Outreach and Engagement organization.
Clearance Requirement: Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Six (6) years professional experience as a Project Coordinator/Technical Writer.
- Experience writing content for print and digital media
- Experience working with SMEs and teams to manage and write new content to meet user and mission demands
- Be able to independently research issues to resolution and document and communicate the solution
- Exceptional communication and inter-personal skills working within a gamut of user experience from notice to expert
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with stakeholders as all levels
- Experience with word processing, presentation software, and basic graphic editing software
- Ability to identify content gaps then recommend and implement improvements
- Experience being an active participant in content design, writing, editing, and management
- Be a self-starter, team player, and maintain a positive and helpful attitude • Be able to support periodic travel to IC locations to support working group meetings or customer related events
Who We Are
In a sea of federal contractors, we stand out because of our commitment to our employees. Our vision is pretty straightforward – we’re building an environment that our team members simply don’t want to leave.
Cymertek is a growing small business with several diverse government contracts, supporting our nation’s information technology and cyber security strategy. We offer meaningful, challenging work using the latest technologies, paid training to make the best of your talents and grow your career, and a laid-back, inclusive atmosphere where you aren’t just another number. We are a long-term relationship company that invests in our employees, encourages professional and personal growth, and offers a phenomenal benefits package.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply today: www.cymertek.com
- Excellent Salaries
- Flexible Work Schedule
- 10% - 401k Matching (Vested Immediately)
- 30 days Paid Leave/Holiday (No Use or Lose!)
- Medical/Dental/Vision - 100% employee coverage. ($1200 allowance - or a bonus)
- Long Term/Short Term Disability - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Life Insurance - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Paid Training
- No long, wordy reviews with tons of paperwork!!!
- Referral bonus program
Want to see what our employees think? Click here
REFER A FRIEND!
Let’s build a dream team together! We pay up to 10k in external referral fees for fully cleared hires. All resumes will be kept Top Secret Confidential! Send resumes to email@example.com