PLUG IN to CYMERTEK
Position: System Administrator with DevOps Experience
And design your future…
Cymertek is looking for a System Administrator to support an ongoing effort supporting our current customer. Full command of Unix/Linux and previous experience with Docker is required.
Clearance Requirement: Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- B.S. in technical field desired, but not required
- Desired technical skills include experience with:
- General DevOps using Unix/Linux, to include bash, scripting, ftp, .sh, etc (CentOS 6 and 7), and system monitoring
- GIT repositories, specifically tag/release/build processes (or similar code repository)
- NIAGARAFILES (NiFi)
- General development/staging/production environment management, to include deployment to production (outage requests, etc.), REST, WAR, etc.
- Understanding of distributed computing environments (cloud/internet)
- Java environments
- DockerHub, YAML files
- Kubernetes, multi-master/node installations, YAML files, persistent volumes, 'flannel' virtual network
- Zookeeper, Bookeeper, multi-failover installations
Who We Are In a sea of federal contractors, we stand out because of our commitment to our employees. Our vision is pretty straightforward – we’re building an environment that our team members simply don’t want to leave.
Cymertek is a growing small business with several diverse government contracts, supporting our nation’s information technology and cyber security strategy. We offer meaningful, challenging work using the latest technologies, paid training to make the best of your talents and grow your career, and a laid-back, inclusive atmosphere where you aren’t just another number. We are a long-term relationship company that invests in our employees, encourages professional and personal growth, and offers a phenomenal benefits package.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply today: www.cymertek.com
- Excellent Salaries
- Flexible Work Schedule
- 10% - 401k Matching (Vested Immediately)
- 30 days Paid Leave/Holiday (No Use or Lose!)
- Medical/Dental/Vision - 100% employee coverage. ($1200 allowance - or a bonus)
- Long Term/Short Term Disability - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Life Insurance - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Paid Training
- No long, wordy reviews with tons of paperwork!!!
- Referral bonus program
Want to see what our employees think? Click here
REFER A FRIEND!
Let’s build a dream team together! We pay up to 10k in external referral fees for fully cleared hires. All resumes will be kept Top Secret Confidential! Send resumes to email@example.com