PLUG IN to CYMERTEK
Position: Senior ISSE (Information Systems Security Engineer)
And design your future…
Cymertek is looking for an ISSE to join an ongoing development effort. The position requires a solid understanding of security practices and policies as well as hands-on vulnerability testing experience. The program makes heavy use Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptographic encryption, and cross domain solution technology. The selected individual will collaborate with other engineers and technical experts in providing improvements to our operational, test, integration, and development systems.
Clearance Requirement: Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Requires Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Information Assurance, or related field and at least 10 years of relevant experience.
- Must have experience formulating and assessing IT security policy.
- Must have experience with penetration testing tools.
- Must have experience with scripting languages.
- DoD 8570 compliance with IAT Level III or higher required.
- Must have demonstrated knowledge of and experience with common security tools, including Nessus, NMAP and Wireshark hardware/software security implementation, communication protocol, encryption techniques/tools, and web services.
- Must have experience with secure configurations of commonly used desktop and server operating systems.
- Must have direct experience interfacing with software developers, software testers, integration, deployment, and/or sustainment personnel.
Who We Are
In a sea of federal contractors, we stand out because of our commitment to our employees. Our vision is pretty straightforward – we’re building an environment that our team members simply don’t want to leave.
Cymertek is a growing small business with several diverse government contracts, supporting our nation’s information technology and cyber security strategy. We offer meaningful, challenging work using the latest technologies, paid training to make the best of your talents and grow your career, and a laid-back, inclusive atmosphere where you aren’t just another number. We are a long-term relationship company that invests in our employees, encourages professional and personal growth, and offers a phenomenal benefits package.
Email us at email@example.com or apply today: www.cymertek.com
- Excellent Salaries
- Flexible Work Schedule
- 10% - 401k Matching (Vested Immediately)
- 30 days Paid Leave/Holiday (No Use or Lose!)
- Medical/Dental/Vision - 100% employee coverage. ($1200 allowance - or a bonus)
- Long Term/Short Term Disability - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Life Insurance - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Paid Training
- No long, wordy reviews with tons of paperwork!!!
- Referral bonus program
Want to see what our employees think? Click here
REFER A FRIEND!
Let’s build a dream team together! We pay up to 10k in external referral fees for fully cleared hires. All resumes will be kept Top Secret Confidential! Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org