PLUG IN to CYMERTEK
Position: Principal Software Engineer
And design your future…
We are looking for a software developer with an analyst mindset who develops capabilities designed to help solve common problems arising from various analyst offices. The primary focus will be on prototype development in the area of analytics and streaming analytics focusing on message characterization and communications of SMS and IoT traffic. The individual may also work directly with customers to gather requirements and feedback.
Clearance Requirement: Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- A B.S. in computer science or related field is desired, but not required.
- Experience with Java/Pig MapReduce
- Experience with NiagraFiles (Nifi)
- Experience with DataXplorer (DX)
- Familiarity developing analytics in the QTA (Query Time Analytics) environment
- Knowledge of SMS protocols
- Knowledge of network packet analysis
- Experience with IBM InfoSphere Streams
- User Interface development experience with Node.js and React
- Experience with Python and Apache Spark
Who We Are
In a sea of federal contractors, we stand out because of our commitment to our employees. Our vision is pretty straightforward – we’re building an environment that our team members simply don’t want to leave.
Cymertek is a growing small business with several diverse government contracts, supporting our nation’s information technology and cyber security strategy. We offer meaningful, challenging work using the latest technologies, paid training to make the best of your talents and grow your career, and a laid-back, inclusive atmosphere where you aren’t just another number. We are a long-term relationship company that invests in our employees, encourages professional and personal growth, and offers a phenomenal benefits package.
Email us at email@example.com or apply today: www.cymertek.com
- Excellent Salaries
- Flexible Work Schedule
- 10% - 401k Matching (Vested Immediately)
- 30 days Paid Leave/Holiday (No Use or Lose!)
- Medical/Dental/Vision - 100% employee coverage. ($1200 allowance - or a bonus)
- Long Term/Short Term Disability - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Life Insurance - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Paid Training
- No long, wordy reviews with tons of paperwork!!!
- Referral bonus program
Want to see what our employees think? Click here
REFER A FRIEND!
Let’s build a dream team together! We pay up to 10k in external referral fees for fully cleared hires. All resumes will be kept Top Secret Confidential! Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org