PLUG IN to CYMERTEK
Position: Test Engineer
And design your future…
Cymertek is looking for a Test Engineer to support an ongoing effort on one of our contracts. You will be assessing software quality through testing and should have experience with development and implementation of test plans, procedures, traceability matrices, and conducting user acceptance testing (UAT) sessions
Clearance Requirement: Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- B.S. in technical field desired, but not required
- Experience with development and implementation of test plans, procedures, traceability matrices, and conducting user acceptance testing (UAT) sessions.
- Experience performing functional regression, integration, validation, compliance testing, and analyzing results. Must be able to write discrepancy reports to verify/validate software fixes.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence. Automated testing experience desired but not required.
- Experience testing browser based applications for accessibility preferred.
- Must have strong communication and time management skills.
Who We Are In a sea of federal contractors, we stand out because of our commitment to our employees. Our vision is pretty straightforward – we’re building an environment that our team members simply don’t want to leave.
Cymertek is a growing small business with several diverse government contracts, supporting our nation’s information technology and cyber security strategy. We offer meaningful, challenging work using the latest technologies, paid training to make the best of your talents and grow your career, and a laid-back, inclusive atmosphere where you aren’t just another number. We are a long-term relationship company that invests in our employees, encourages professional and personal growth, and offers a phenomenal benefits package.
Email us at email@example.com or apply today: www.cymertek.com
- Excellent Salaries
- Flexible Work Schedule
- 10% - 401k Matching (Vested Immediately)
- 30 days Paid Leave/Holiday (No Use or Lose!)
- Medical/Dental/Vision - 100% employee coverage. ($1200 allowance - or a bonus)
- Long Term/Short Term Disability - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Life Insurance - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Paid Training
- No long, wordy reviews with tons of paperwork!!!
- Referral bonus program
Want to see what our employees think? Click here
REFER A FRIEND!
Let’s build a dream team together! We pay up to 10k in external referral fees for fully cleared hires. All resumes will be kept Top Secret Confidential! Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org