PLUG IN to CYMERTEK
Position: C/C++/Java Software Developer
And design your future…
Cymertek is looking for a Software Developer with a focus on Java/C/C++ development to join our Dream Team and support an ongoing development effort. This program is doing interesting work that is close to the mission and incredibly well managed. This engineer will work collaboratively with a software engineering team to assist in the design, development, testing, implementation, and sustainment of an application-tier networking capability with near-real-time message transfers. Provides specific input to the software components of system design to include hardware/software trade-offs, software reuse, use of Commercial Off-the-shelf (COTS)/Government Off-the-shelf (GOTS) in place of new development, and requirements analysis and synthesis from system level to individual software components.
Clearance Requirement: Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Bachelor's degree and 14 years experience in a technical role or 18 years experience without a degree.
- Experience or familiarity with the following: C/C++, JAVA software development experience with a solid understanding of TCP, UDP, IP, Sockets, OS Stack, DNS, Private and public addresses
- Experience working in an Agile environment, with continuous integration and automated testing
- Multi-threaded development experience
- Experience with JDTS and/or Nifi
- Networking and sockets experience
- Experience in OpenStack software tools for building and managing cloud computing platforms.
- Linux and Centos/RedHat experience • Docker, Kubernetes, Puppet, and LDAP
- Storage concept experience: File systems, extendts, luns, raid
- Oracle database experience
- Git, Gitlab, Jenkins
- Jira, Confluence
- JEE (J2EE)
- Prometheus and Grafana
Who We Are
In a sea of federal contractors, we stand out because of our commitment to our employees. Our vision is pretty straightforward – we’re building an environment that our team members simply don’t want to leave.
Cymertek is a growing small business with several diverse government contracts, supporting our nation’s information technology and cyber security strategy. We offer meaningful, challenging work using the latest technologies, paid training to make the best of your talents and grow your career, and a laid-back, inclusive atmosphere where you aren’t just another number. We are a long-term relationship company that invests in our employees, encourages professional and personal growth, and offers a phenomenal benefits package.
Email us at email@example.com or apply today: www.cymertek.com
- Excellent Salaries
- Flexible Work Schedule
- 10% - 401k Matching (Vested Immediately)
- 30 days Paid Leave/Holiday (No Use or Lose!)
- Medical/Dental/Vision - 100% employee coverage. ($1200 allowance - or a bonus)
- Long Term/Short Term Disability - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Life Insurance - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Paid Training
- No long, wordy reviews with tons of paperwork!!!
- Referral bonus program
Want to see what our employees think? Click here
REFER A FRIEND!
Let’s build a dream team together! We pay up to 10k in external referral fees for fully cleared hires. All resumes will be kept Top Secret Confidential! Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org