PLUG IN to CYMERTEK
Position: Senior Test Engineer
And design your future…
Cymertek is looking for a Senior Test Engineer to analyze system requirements and concept of operations documents, acquisition plans, and system descriptions to develop evaluation and test plans and procedures, prepare for and conduct the data collection and analysis, and report status and results. You will support the development of Government test and evaluation documentation e.g., Test & Evaluation (T&E) Strategy, Test & Evaluation Master Plan, Event Test Plans, Test Readiness Assessments, and T&E Reports.
Clearance Requirement: Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Bachelor's Degree and 8 years experience as a engineer in a technical role is required. Four years of additional experience can be substituted for a B.S. as needed.
- Familiarity with JMeter and Sikuli
- Tester with python or general native OS scripting (Linux) capabilities
- Experience with Performance Testing
- Familiarity with: Git (gitlab, github), Docker, Agile / Scrum methodology
- Formal test background
- Familiarity with REST Open API testing
- Capable of maintaining and configuring Linux and Windows workstations that comprise the test automation environment.
- Experience in testing Web Applications
- Experience in testing REST Open API services
- Experience with Selenium
Who We Are In a sea of federal contractors, we stand out because of our commitment to our employees. Our vision is pretty straightforward – we’re building an environment that our team members simply don’t want to leave.
Cymertek is a growing small business with several diverse government contracts, supporting our nation’s information technology and cyber security strategy. We offer meaningful, challenging work using the latest technologies, paid training to make the best of your talents and grow your career, and a laid-back, inclusive atmosphere where you aren’t just another number. We are a long-term relationship company that invests in our employees, encourages professional and personal growth, and offers a phenomenal benefits package.
Email us at email@example.com or apply today: www.cymertek.com
- Excellent Salaries
- Flexible Work Schedule
- 10% - 401k Matching (Vested Immediately)
- 30 days Paid Leave/Holiday (No Use or Lose!)
- Medical/Dental/Vision - 100% employee coverage. ($1200 allowance - or a bonus)
- Long Term/Short Term Disability - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Life Insurance - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Paid Training
- No long, wordy reviews with tons of paperwork!!!
- Referral bonus program
Want to see what our employees think? Click here
REFER A FRIEND!
Let’s build a dream team together! We pay up to 10k in external referral fees for fully cleared hires. All resumes will be kept Top Secret Confidential! Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org