PLUG IN to CYMERTEK
Position: Systems Integration Engineer (Principal Systems Engineer)
And design your future…
Cymertek is looking for a Integration Engineer to design, implement and enhance ETL (extract, transform and load) architectures and ensure architectures will support mission requirements. This candidate will participate in the development and maintenance of optimal data ingest architectures. They will also identify, design, and implement processes for automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
Clearance Requirement: Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- At least 18+ years of experience in a technical role for government or industry customers.
- Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science or related discipline) required
- Experience with the following: Strong understanding of developing data transformation pre-processors and data flow management leveraging NiagraFiles.
- Experience with cloud based data solutions (AWS preferred). •Ability to translate business questions to technical specifications.
Who We Are
In a sea of federal contractors, we stand out because of our commitment to our employees. Our vision is pretty straightforward – we’re building an environment that our team members simply don’t want to leave.
Cymertek is a growing small business with several diverse government contracts, supporting our nation’s information technology and cyber security strategy. We offer meaningful, challenging work using the latest technologies, paid training to make the best of your talents and grow your career, and a laid-back, inclusive atmosphere where you aren’t just another number. We are a long-term relationship company that invests in our employees, encourages professional and personal growth, and offers a phenomenal benefits package.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply today: www.cymertek.com
- Excellent Salaries
- Flexible Work Schedule
- 10% - 401k Matching (Vested Immediately)
- 30 days Paid Leave/Holiday (No Use or Lose!)
- Medical/Dental/Vision - 100% employee coverage. ($1200 allowance - or a bonus)
- Long Term/Short Term Disability - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Life Insurance - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Paid Training
- No long, wordy reviews with tons of paperwork!!!
- Referral bonus program
Want to see what our employees think? Click here
REFER A FRIEND!
Let’s build a dream team together! We pay up to 10k in external referral fees for fully cleared hires. All resumes will be kept Top Secret Confidential! Send resumes to email@example.com