PLUG IN to CYMERTEK
Position: iOS Vulnerability Engineer (SWE)
And design your future…
Cymertek is looking for a motivated software engineer with demonstrated iOS Mobile Device development experience. Primary focus will be on researching proof of concept techniques and reverse engineering vulnerabilities and publicly released exploits in mobile devices. The team works in a collaborative and agile environment with often-changing priorities and demands. The candidate must be a self-starter with the ability to take initiative in the work
Clearance Requirement: Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- At least 16 years of general experience in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or a related discipline may be substituted for 4 years of general experience.
- Working knowledge of various programming languages: C/C++, Python, Assembly, Objective-C, Java, etc.
- Experience with code execution in non-traditional manners using shell code and injected code
- Experience with manual loading and execution techniques
- Experience with HEAP internals, HEAP overflow, use after free and spray concepts
Experience with some of the following:
- ARM/ X86/ other assembly language
- iOS SDK programming/engineering; OSX kernel experience can be substituted for specific iOS experience
- iOS kernel, drivers, and JNI exposure;
- Reverse engineering and software analysis tools toolsets
- Web platform software (mobile software and mobile hardware)
- Experience with vulnerability research
Who We Are
In a sea of federal contractors, we stand out because of our commitment to our employees. Our vision is pretty straightforward – we’re building an environment that our team members simply don’t want to leave.
Cymertek is a growing small business with several diverse government contracts, supporting our nation’s information technology and cyber security strategy. We offer meaningful, challenging work using the latest technologies, paid training to make the best of your talents and grow your career, and a laid-back, inclusive atmosphere where you aren’t just another number. We are a long-term relationship company that invests in our employees, encourages professional and personal growth, and offers a phenomenal benefits package.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply today: www.cymertek.com
- Excellent Salaries
- Flexible Work Schedule
- 10% - 401k Matching (Vested Immediately)
- 30 days Paid Leave/Holiday (No Use or Lose!)
- Medical/Dental/Vision - 100% employee coverage. ($1200 allowance - or a bonus)
- Long Term/Short Term Disability - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Life Insurance - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Paid Training
- No long, wordy reviews with tons of paperwork!!!
- Referral bonus program
Want to see what our employees think? Click here
REFER A FRIEND!
Let’s build a dream team together! We pay up to 10k in external referral fees for fully cleared hires. All resumes will be kept Top Secret Confidential! Send resumes to email@example.com