PLUG IN to CYMERTEK
Position: Data Conditioning Systems Engineer (Principal Systems Engineer)
And design your future…
Cymertek is looking for a Data Conditioning Systems Engineer to continue mission support within an ongoing program. Data will need to be maximally utilized by the community, normalized, enriched and transformed. If you enjoy all things data..this position could be a great fit. Our Data Solutions Conditioning Team will work with IC Data Providers to develop tools, methods and solutions which format, prepare and translate data.
Clearance Requirement: Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- At least 15+ years of experience in a technical role for government or industry customers.
- Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science or related discipline) required
- At least 10 years experience as a systems engineer encompassing system architecture development, requirements analysis, management and control.
- Experience with the following: Reviewing structured and unstructured data to identify key elements and outline methods to extract them for processing
- Comfortable working with data transport and modification tools (e.g., NiagaraFiles)
- Knowledgeable in scripting/development techniques which can be applied to data in support of customer requirements
- Experience with high-level analysis of IC systems, data models, data formats/types, data volumes, and data samples
- Work with IC partners to characterize data and document data mission value
- Analyze data and determine best methods for conditioning data pre and post-ingest
- Use tools to identify key data and subsequently structure data for improved discovery and search capabilities
- Identify opportunities for new tools to overcome new data characterization/processing challenges
- Perform logging, metrics collection and monitoring for all components of the data conditioning system
- Implement IAVAs as necessary to maintain system accreditation status
- Develop new tools (and associated documentation) using shell scripts, Python, Java, Go etc., that provide various methods for data transformation, mapping, standardization, and data characterization
- Troubleshoot problems with JSON and XML formatting and structures in files received and files output by our tools
- Develop characterization and processing documentation for each dataset
Who We Are
In a sea of federal contractors, we stand out because of our commitment to our employees. Our vision is pretty straightforward – we’re building an environment that our team members simply don’t want to leave.
Cymertek is a growing small business with several diverse government contracts, supporting our nation’s information technology and cyber security strategy. We offer meaningful, challenging work using the latest technologies, paid training to make the best of your talents and grow your career, and a laid-back, inclusive atmosphere where you aren’t just another number. We are a long-term relationship company that invests in our employees, encourages professional and personal growth, and offers a phenomenal benefits package.
Email us at email@example.com or apply today: www.cymertek.com
- Excellent Salaries
- Flexible Work Schedule
- 10% - 401k Matching (Vested Immediately)
- 30 days Paid Leave/Holiday (No Use or Lose!)
- Medical/Dental/Vision - 100% employee coverage. ($1200 allowance - or a bonus)
- Long Term/Short Term Disability - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Life Insurance - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Paid Training
- No long, wordy reviews with tons of paperwork!!!
- Referral bonus program
Want to see what our employees think? Click here
REFER A FRIEND!
Let’s build a dream team together! We pay up to 10k in external referral fees for fully cleared hires. All resumes will be kept Top Secret Confidential! Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org