PLUG IN to CYMERTEK
Position: Senior System Administrator
And design your future…
Cymertek is looking for a Senior System Administrator. This position will involve collaborative work with system engineers and software engineers to design, develop, install, deploy, operate, and manage systems. The System Administrator will be expected to help automate and streamline operations and processes for system monitoring and operations.
Clearance Requirement: Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. Four (4) years of additional experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
- Shall have a minimum of ten (10) years experience performing and providing technical direction for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration, and testing of complex hardware/software systems.
- The System administrator will be expected to be available for emergency 24/7 call-in support as required on a rotating basis.
- Maintenance of the Syndeo Intelligent Gateway (GOTS) systems that includes MySQL databases and ITS messaging clients, and provisioning of new systems across multiple virtual machine zones.
- Candidates must have experience with maintaining MongoDB clustered systems including configuring for fail-over and replication. Candidates will also be responsible for compliance with COTS and GOTS security alerts.
- Required skills: Linux, MySQL, MongoDB, Kibana, Logstash, Jenkins, Nexus, MASH, Jira, Agile and Scrum processes, and SSH/SFTP network protocols.
Who We Are
In a sea of federal contractors, we stand out because of our commitment to our employees. Our vision is pretty straightforward – we’re building an environment that our team members simply don’t want to leave.
Cymertek is a growing small business with several diverse government contracts, supporting our nation’s information technology and cyber security strategy. We offer meaningful, challenging work using the latest technologies, paid training to make the best of your talents and grow your career, and a laid-back, inclusive atmosphere where you aren’t just another number. We are a long-term relationship company that invests in our employees, encourages professional and personal growth, and offers a phenomenal benefits package.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply today: www.cymertek.com
- Excellent Salaries
- Flexible Work Schedule
- 10% - 401k Matching (Vested Immediately)
- 30 days Paid Leave/Holiday (No Use or Lose!)
- Medical/Dental/Vision - 100% employee coverage. ($1200 allowance - or a bonus)
- Long Term/Short Term Disability - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Life Insurance - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Paid Training
- No long, wordy reviews with tons of paperwork!!!
- Referral bonus program
Want to see what our employees think? Click here
REFER A FRIEND!
Let’s build a dream team together! We pay up to 10k in external referral fees for fully cleared hires. All resumes will be kept Top Secret Confidential! Send resumes to email@example.com