PLUG IN to CYMERTEK
Position: Signals Software Enigneer
And design your future…
Cymertek is looking for a Signals Software Engineer to join an ongoing development effort. The candidate will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing applications software for highly complex computer systems or portions of large integrated systems that require signals collection, detection, demodulation, geo-location, and emitter identification modifications. You will also research and implement enhancements to signals collection and processing systems using government provided references and system design documentation. You will be responsible for the creation or modification of administrative and systems software, algorithm design, test data generation, and data analysis
Clearance Requirement: Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Approximately 7+ years of experience as a Signals SWE in a technical role.
- Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science or related discipline) - Four (4) years of additional SWE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Must have a minimum of Seven (7) years of demonstrated experience using C++ and Python in real-time system implementation
- Must have a solid understanding of sound software development principles and practices
- Must have a solid understanding of DSP, collection, and signals processing systems
- Must have experience working with system integrators
- Experience in one or more of the following real-time application domains: RF Communications-based signal processing, Direction Finding system implementation, or Bi-static Geolocation system implementation
Experience with the following is preferred: databases and structures, CUDA/GPU, Linux operating systems, JAVA, HTML, XML, MYSQL, and MATLAB
- Experience with large scale field site collection systems
- Experience with the CTF framework
Who We Are
In a sea of federal contractors, we stand out because of our commitment to our employees. Our vision is pretty straightforward – we’re building an environment that our team members simply don’t want to leave.
Cymertek is a growing small business with several diverse government contracts, supporting our nation’s information technology and cyber security strategy. We offer meaningful, challenging work using the latest technologies, paid training to make the best of your talents and grow your career, and a laid-back, inclusive atmosphere where you aren’t just another number. We are a long-term relationship company that invests in our employees, encourages professional and personal growth, and offers a phenomenal benefits package.
Email us at email@example.com or apply today: www.cymertek.com
- Excellent Salaries
- Flexible Work Schedule
- 10% - 401k Matching (Vested Immediately)
- 30 days Paid Leave/Holiday (No Use or Lose!)
- Medical/Dental/Vision - 100% employee coverage. ($1200 allowance - or a bonus)
- Long Term/Short Term Disability - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Life Insurance - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Paid Training
- No long, wordy reviews with tons of paperwork!!!
- Referral bonus program
Want to see what our employees think? Click here
REFER A FRIEND!
Let’s build a dream team together! We pay up to 10k in external referral fees for fully cleared hires. All resumes will be kept Top Secret Confidential! Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org