PLUG IN to CYMERTEK
Position: Senior Software Engineer
And design your future…
Cymertek is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to support our Automated Dissemination task. This position will involve collaborative work with system engineers, software engineers, analysts, and reporters to design, develop, research, document, integrate, verify, and test several products and systems focused on automating reporting and dissemination. The team member is expected to have experience with the various stages of the software development lifecycle.
Clearance Requirement: Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field desired, but not required. Minimum of 6 years experience working in a technical role required.
- Qualified candidates should have experience with the following:
- Java programming language
- Object-Oriented development
- Agile, Scrum, Jira, and Confluence
- Software design and architecture
- AWS, Linux
- Desired experience includes: Data flow management and processor development, Python programming language, analytic platform development
Who We Are
In a sea of federal contractors, we stand out because of our commitment to our employees. Our vision is pretty straightforward – we’re building an environment that our team members simply don’t want to leave.
Cymertek is a growing small business with several diverse government contracts, supporting our nation’s information technology and cyber security strategy. We offer meaningful, challenging work using the latest technologies, paid training to make the best of your talents and grow your career, and a laid-back, inclusive atmosphere where you aren’t just another number. We are a long-term relationship company that invests in our employees, encourages professional and personal growth, and offers a phenomenal benefits package.
Email us at email@example.com or apply today: www.cymertek.com
- Excellent Salaries
- Flexible Work Schedule
- 10% - 401k Matching (Vested Immediately)
- 30 days Paid Leave/Holiday (No Use or Lose!)
- Medical/Dental/Vision - 100% employee coverage. ($1200 allowance - or a bonus)
- Long Term/Short Term Disability - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Life Insurance - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Paid Training
- No long, wordy reviews with tons of paperwork!!!
- Referral bonus program
Want to see what our employees think? Click here
REFER A FRIEND!
Let’s build a dream team together! We pay up to 10k in external referral fees for fully cleared hires. All resumes will be kept Top Secret Confidential! Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org