PLUG IN to CYMERTEK
Position: Java Software Developer
And design your future…
Cymertek is looking for a Software Developer with a focus on Java development to join our Dream Team and support an ongoing development effort. This program is doing interesting work that is close to the mission and incredibly well managed. This engineer will work collaboratively with a software engineering team to assist in the design, development, testing, implementation, and integration.
Clearance Requirement: Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- B.S. in a technical field and at least 7 years experience in a technical role
- Strong Java skills and experience desired. \
- High level of coding experience, Full Life Cycle, designing, maintaining.
- Solid understanding of Software Configuration Management (SCM, Agile methodologies, JIRA, GIT, Confluence and the Atlassian Tool Suite).
- Demonstrated work experience with Cloud: Distributed Scalable Big Data Store (NoSQL), Big Table; MapReduce and technologies such as Hadoop, Pig, HDFS; Serialization such as JSON or BSON.
- Highly Desired Skills: - Cloud development and operational environments. MapReduce and/or Pig experience. Ability to debug software and correct defects
Who We Are
In a sea of federal contractors, we stand out because of our commitment to our employees. Our vision is pretty straightforward – we’re building an environment that our team members simply don’t want to leave.
Cymertek is a growing small business with several diverse government contracts, supporting our nation’s information technology and cyber security strategy. We offer meaningful, challenging work using the latest technologies, paid training to make the best of your talents and grow your career, and a laid-back, inclusive atmosphere where you aren’t just another number. We are a long-term relationship company that invests in our employees, encourages professional and personal growth, and offers a phenomenal benefits package.
Email us at email@example.com or apply today: www.cymertek.com
- Excellent Salaries
- Flexible Work Schedule
- 10% - 401k Matching (Vested Immediately)
- 30 days Paid Leave/Holiday (No Use or Lose!)
- Medical/Dental/Vision - 100% employee coverage. ($1200 allowance - or a bonus)
- Long Term/Short Term Disability - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Life Insurance - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Paid Training
- No long, wordy reviews with tons of paperwork!!!
- Referral bonus program
Want to see what our employees think? Click here
REFER A FRIEND!
Let’s build a dream team together! We pay up to 10k in external referral fees for fully cleared hires. All resumes will be kept Top Secret Confidential! Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org