PLUG IN to CYMERTEK
Position: Cloud/Big Data Software Engineer
And design your future…
Cymertek is looking for a software engineer to support and create cloud analytics addressing current and future Network Knowledge needs. Correlate data sets in cloud architecture to answer network protocol questions and identity gaps between data sets information. Identify and create analytics to summarize network protocol information for integration into corporate visualization tools.
Clearance Requirement: Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Five (5) years experience in computer science.
- Must have experience in software development and experience in computer science or computer engineering of which 3 years of the experience must be in Java
- Must have XML experience using the XML Technology
- Demonstrated ability to innovate with a drive and desire to explore possible solutions to help refine the objectives, as well as anticipate future capabilities needed by analysts
- Experience in customer engagement and understanding and determining real customer needs.
- Familiarity with concepts of application design
- Familiarity with a variety of programming languages/concepts
- Desired: • 2 years of experience with writing cloud analytics in Pig or Java • Prior experience developing analytics for survey and intelligence value assessments • Eclipse, Maven, web services development, lightweight J2EE framework, and XQuery experience
Who We Are
In a sea of federal contractors, we stand out because of our commitment to our employees. Our vision is pretty straightforward – we’re building an environment that our team members simply don’t want to leave.
Cymertek is a growing small business with several diverse government contracts, supporting our nation’s information technology and cyber security strategy. We offer meaningful, challenging work using the latest technologies, paid training to make the best of your talents and grow your career, and a laid-back, inclusive atmosphere where you aren’t just another number. We are a long-term relationship company that invests in our employees, encourages professional and personal growth, and offers a phenomenal benefits package.
Email us at email@example.com or apply today: www.cymertek.com
- Excellent Salaries
- Flexible Work Schedule
- 10% - 401k Matching (Vested Immediately)
- 30 days Paid Leave/Holiday (No Use or Lose!)
- Medical/Dental/Vision - 100% employee coverage. ($1200 allowance - or a bonus)
- Long Term/Short Term Disability - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Life Insurance - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Paid Training
- No long, wordy reviews with tons of paperwork!!!
- Referral bonus program
Want to see what our employees think? Click here
REFER A FRIEND!
Let’s build a dream team together! We pay up to 10k in external referral fees for fully cleared hires. All resumes will be kept Top Secret Confidential! Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org