PLUG IN to CYMERTEK
Position: Cloud Analytic Software Engineer
And design your future…
Cymertek is looking for a Cloud Analytic Software Engineer to join our Dream Team and support an ongoing development effort. The ideal candidate will use leading edge technologies to develop analytics to enhance data from multiple cyber sources, as well as classic SIGINT via data tagging. This position is perfect for someone who likes to work in an environment that uses leading technologies in a fast paced arena.
Clearance Requirement: Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Approximately 5+ years of experience as a SWE (Software Engineer) with cloud experience.
- Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science or related discipline) desired - A Bachelor's degree may be substituted for 2 years experience.
- At least five (5) years of general experience in software development/engineering.
- At least three (3) years of experience developing software with high level languages (such as Java, C, C++)
- At least two (2) years of experience with distributed scalable Big Data Store (NoSQL) such as HBase, Big Table, etc., as well as two (2) years of experience with the Map Reduce programming model, the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS), and technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, Pig, etc.
- Shall have demonstrated work experience with 1) Serialization such as JSON and/or BSON, 2) developing restful services, and 3) using source code management tools
- PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Strong Java skills is required, Experience with REST services, Experience with Maven and Git
Who We Are
In a sea of federal contractors, we stand out because of our commitment to our employees. Our vision is pretty straightforward – we’re building an environment that our team members simply don’t want to leave.
Cymertek is a growing small business with several diverse government contracts, supporting our nation’s information technology and cyber security strategy. We offer meaningful, challenging work using the latest technologies, paid training to make the best of your talents and grow your career, and a laid-back, inclusive atmosphere where you aren’t just another number. We are a long-term relationship company that invests in our employees, encourages professional and personal growth, and offers a phenomenal benefits package.
Email us at email@example.com or apply today: www.cymertek.com
- Excellent Salaries
- Flexible Work Schedule
- 10% - 401k Matching (Vested Immediately)
- 30 days Paid Leave/Holiday (No Use or Lose!)
- Medical/Dental/Vision - 100% employee coverage. ($1200 allowance - or a bonus)
- Long Term/Short Term Disability - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Life Insurance - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Paid Training
- No long, wordy reviews with tons of paperwork!!!
- Referral bonus program
Want to see what our employees think? Click here
REFER A FRIEND!
Let’s build a dream team together! We pay up to 10k in external referral fees for fully cleared hires. All resumes will be kept Top Secret Confidential! Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org