Position: IT Program Manager
Clearance Requirement: Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
Software Development, Big Data Cloud, Analytics, and everything IT!
Cymertek is seeking IT Program Managers for multiple roles
- Demonstrated experience monitoring team performance to ensure that projects are implemented, supported, and closed accurately and in accordance with key milestones.
- Demonstrated experience maintaining established project standards.
- Demonstrated experience managing entire project lifecycle including financial transactions, budget buildouts, projections, margin analysis, and briefing stakeholders on findings.
- Demonstrated experience managing project processes, including production schedules and strategic planning.
- Demonstrated experience in operational support such as data management, metrics, communications, resource and asset management, or specialized day-to-day support for executives to streamline operations.
- Demonstrated experience interacting with stakeholders to discuss mission gaps, successes, and identifying opportunities to improve processes.
- Demonstrated experience creating forecasts, analyses, and reports demonstrating project health and identify potential focus areas.
- Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Project to roadmap entire projects including milestones, stakeholders, lead and lag time, and deliverables.
- Demonstrated experience managing modernization processes to including transitioning legacy systems to new solutions.
- Demonstrated experience creating new systems or processes that improved efficiency.
- Demonstrated experience creating a system of record as outlined by regulations and policies.
- Demonstrated experience supporting operations in an overseas environment
- Demonstrated experience presenting information to senior decision makers.
- Demonstrated experience interacting with foreign liaison partners
- Demonstrated experience with decision making in a high ops tempo environment
- Demonstrated experience with MS Office product suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, SharePoint, etc.)
- Certifications in Project Management such as CAPM, PMP, PMI-ACP, or ICAA
- Masters’ Degree in Project Management
- Excellent Salaries
- 10% - 401k Matching or Bonus.
- 30 days paid leave / holiday (no use or lose).
- Medical / Dental / Vision - 100% employee coverage. No cost for you ($1200 allowance - or a bonus).
- Long Term / Short Term Disability - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Life Insurance - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Paid Training.
- No Long, Wordy Annual Reviews.
We offer a great company atmosphere and excellent benefits.
Please visit our website: http://cymertek.com/
Other Openings: http://cymertek.com/pages/openings.html