Position: Senior Technical Writer
Clearance Requirement: Active and current TS/SCI with favorable poly
Software Development, Big Data Cloud, Analytics, and everything IT!
The Technical Writer will work closely with the front office to develop written materials and provide quality control to ensure that final documents meet or exceed a high quality of standards.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with the front office to understand style, format and other written standards.
- Capture notes from meetings and translate those notes into agreed upon formats.
- Translate notes and other captured materials (white board, etc.) into presentable near finished documents (e.g. Word and PowerPoint documents)
- Assist and share best practices and strengthen the overall quality of echnical writing:
- Using proper English and syntax
- Key points are clear and articulated for understandability
- Appropriately correct classification
- Standard formats are adhered to
- Integrate writing experience and knowledge into final product via document editing.
- Ensure technical concepts are captured and communicated clearly, accurately, and comprehensively as possible to the intended audience; translate into presentation when applicable
- Edit weekly reports, highlights, award write-ups, and other organizational written materials.
- Assist in creating, updating, and editing of SOPs, Strategic documents, and other administrative and technical documentation
- Provide high quality and accurate review of administrative and technical documents
- Identify, recommend and document Best Practices and Process Improvements
At least five (5) years of experience in document management and technical editing for a program or project of similar complexity.
- Strong writing skills is a must
- Strong communication skills
- Strong skills in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint primarily)
- Ability to work with varying levels of personnel throughout the organization
Apply today at www.cymertek.com or send your resume to email@example.com! All resumes will be kept Top Secret Confidential!!!
With headquarters in Maryland, Cymertek [/'sī-mer-tek/] Corporation provides superior fullscope consulting services for the implementation of high quality information systems. Cymertek is a premier provider of information technology sciences, specializing in cloud and big-data analytics, software development, systems engineering, management, database engineering for content and metadata repositories, systems security accreditation, HLT technologies, high performance analytics, and process management.
- Excellent Salaries
- Flextime / Flexible Work Schedule
- 10% - 401k Matching or Bonus (vested immediately)
- 30 days paid leave / holiday (no use or lose)
- Medical / Dental / Vision - 100% employee coverage. No cost for you ($1200 allowance - or a bonus)
- Long Term / Short Term Disability - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Life Insurance - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Paid Training
- No long, wordy reviews with tons of paperwork!!!
- Referral bonus program
At Cymertek, our mission is clear: to help our customers meet or exceed their mission needs using innovative ideas, technology expertise, a practical perspective, while forging relationships based on trust.
Cymertek strives to hire the best and brightest individuals who exceed the industry standard and think out-of-the-box. We have a strong track record of success and provide credible recommendations that lead to innovative practical solutions for our clients most complex business obstacles.
Please visit our website: http://cymertek.com/
Other Openings: http://cymertek.com/pages/openings.html