PLUG IN to CYMERTEK
Who We Are
And design your future…
In a sea of federal contractors, we stand out because of our commitment to our employees. Our vision is pretty straightforward – we’re building an environment that our team members simply don’t want to leave.
Cymertek is a growing small business with several diverse government contracts, supporting our nation’s cyber security strategy. We offer meaningful, challenging work using the latest technologies, paid training to make the best of your talents and grow your career, and a laid-back, inclusive atmosphere where you aren’t just another number. We are a long-term relationship company that invests in our employees, encourages professional and personal growth, and offers a phenomenal benefits package.
Position: DevOps Systems Engineer
Cymertek is looking for a DevOps Systems Engineer to join our Dream Team and support a fast-moving team providing an enterprise class application to modernize mission practices. The Sponsor is an enthusiastic adopter of Angular, Lean Agile and Continuous Integration technical practices supported by lean agile project planning and execution.
Clearance Requirement: Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related information technology discipline considered in lieu of experience.
- Experience with Configuration Management Tools such as Chef, Puppet or Ansible.
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins.
- Experience with Version Control such as GIT & Subversion.
- Experience with AWS web services or other cloud computing platforms & associated automation patterns they provide.
- Experience in DevOps, Continuous Integration or Infrastructure Automation practices with background in Applications Development and/or System Administration.
- Experience with modern scripting language such as Python or PowerShell.
- Experience in Linux based environments preferably with fluency w/BASH shell.
- Clear understanding of SOA & REST principals.
- Experience with integrating with monitoring tools such as Nagios and/or Ganglia.
Email us at email@example.com or apply today: www.cymertek.com
- Excellent Salaries
- Flextime / Flexible Work Schedule
- 10% - 401k Matching or Bonus (vested immediately)
- 30 days paid leave / holiday (no use or lose)
- Medical / Dental / Vision - 100% employee coverage. No cost for you ($1200 allowance - or a bonus)
- Long Term / Short Term Disability - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Life Insurance - 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Paid Training
- No long, wordy reviews with tons of paperwork!!!
- Referral bonus program
Want to see what our employees think? Click here
REFER A FRIEND!
Let’s build a dream team together! We pay up to 10k in external referral fees for fully cleared hires. All resumes will be kept Top Secret Confidential! Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org